@Silver
Reaction score
So, off the bat, we've got
-
tumblr_mwakn2B0uL1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

-
giphy.gif

-UFC 76: Knockout→ featuring NO knockouts

-possibly my favorite: Pat Curran submitting Peruvian Luis Palomino via Peruvian Necktie:
tumblr_n8czqiP5nB1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

hey Pat- spare a thought for this man's fambly, ffs

what else can we think of?

In recent times, Amanda Nunes railing on about Rondas poor sportsmanship and attitude, then Nunes goes on to dance, jump up and down, laugh at and taunt Ronda immediately after she beats her, and tell the crowd, "Forget about Ronda...Me, Me, Me!"

In recent times, Amanda Nunes railing on about Rondas poor sportsmanship and attitude, then Nunes goes on to dance, jump up and down, laugh and taunt Ronda immediately after she beats her, and tell the crowd, "Forget about Ronda...Me, Me, Me!"
the finger-to-lips shushhing was tough to watch for me

as somebody who loves seeing Ronda get smashed

Frank Lester talks to his team about how he will smash James Wilks in their TUF fight. He jokingly suggests that he get $100 for every tooth he knocks out.

He loses the fight- and four teeth.

the finger-to-lips shushhing was tough to watch for me

as somebody who loves seeing Ronda get smashed

Yep, can't stand Ronda, but Nunes just became exactly LIKE her, in terms of obnoxiousness.

Then to top it off, she pulls out of her next fight a day before, even though she was medically cleared to do so. Weird gal.

Frank Lester talks to his team about how he will smash James Wilks in their TUF fight. He jokingly suggests that he get $100 for every tooth he knocks out.

He loses the fight- and four teeth.
I remember being pretty impressed by Wilks

wasn't he an American competing on the UK team or something?

another potentially ironic TUF moment was Chainsaw McCarthy saying he'd break Bisping's arm, only to get his own arm broken by Michael's knees

UFC 76: Respect

"Sobral released from the UFC for refusing to let go of choke on David Heath"

UFC 12: judgement day

All finishes

Conor burst on the scene everyone started joking calling him the GOAT.

Then he actually turned out to be the GOAT.

how is the diaz-conor gif irony?

I'm guessing the part where Conor was talking about panic wrestling. And exactly what Nate did to him was what Conor had said he would do to Nate.

Casual fail much ?

giphy.gif

Just retire from Sherdog. There's no coming back from this kid.

How about Sam "Hands of Stone" Stout having 1 KO victory in 17 UFC fights?

Joe Stevenson earns his blackbelt and gets submitted by Kenny Florian days later

Jon Jones: "I'm not going to be one of those guys always getting DUI and dumb stuff like that."

Weidman being winless in New York

Travis making a name for himself off Rousey.

Schaub being in a different timezone than nog.

Last edited:
I remember being pretty impressed by Wilks

wasn't he an American competing on the UK team or something?

another potentially ironic TUF moment was Chainsaw McCarthy saying he'd break Bisping's arm, only to get his own arm broken by Michael's knees
I don't think he was American. But he was the best fighter on TUF 9. I remember Bisping/McCarthy, but I didn't know about the quote or injury. Funny stuff... especially for Captain Miserable.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back