UFC Glasgow Averages 402K viewers

Thats brutal. 2017 has had so many bad/mediocre cards that its causing people to lose interest, bringing in bad ratings, and ppv's are doing very mediocre due to multiple reasons.

My interest in the UFC continues to fall:

-mediocre cards with mediocre main events
-zero stars
-ppvs that aren't worth a singe dollar
-Not working hard to re-sign top talent (gegard, kyrlov, larkin, rory, etc.) while retaining hundreds of journeymen level fighters and filling cards with them
-catering to drama>>skills/legitimacy
-money fights

Last edited:
Fastest dying sport in the world.

It's only because it was a low name value card. Not many people were excited. Die hards like myself were treated to a surprise because it was easily one of the best cards of the year. Might not of had alot of big names but it delivered.

it be like that when you have no names on the card

It's only because it was a low name value card. Not many people were excited. Die hards like myself were treated to a surprise because it was easily one of the best cards of the year. Might not of had alot of big names but it delivered.
Agreed. Those who chose to pass it up missed out.

"Bigger than Soccer...".

Thats brutal. 2017 has had so many bad/mediocre cards that its causing people to lose interest, bringing in bad ratings, and ppv's are doing very mediocre due to multiple reasons.

My interest in the UFC continues to fall:

-mediocre cards with mediocre main events
-zero stars
-ppvs that aren't worth a singe dollar
-Not working hard to re-sign top talent (gegard, kyrlov, larkin, rory, etc.) while retaining hundreds of journeymen level fighters and filling cards with them
-catering to drama>>skills/legitimacy
-money fights
sounds like we occupy the same boat.

Back