Hector Lombard vs. Anthony Smith Rebooked For UFC Fight Night Pittsburgh (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Anthony Smith is too aggressive and is gonna play right into Lombard's style. He'll eat a hard counter shot on the way in and get slept.

Lombard should be able to bliz Smith.

Alves vs Perry is a good fight.

Smith is low level, sadly Hector will smoke him

Or stand in front of him making weird little movements and staring right through him in that awful weird way he does

Going with the underdog. Lombard looks a lot different these days.

Anthony will survive the early onslaught, pick up the pace and Finish Hector

Heard it here first

Anthony Smith is 6"5 with a 77 reach... wouldn't be surprised if he beats the fuck out of Lombard and headkicks him

Hector drags Anthony to hell in the first round and nearly kills him, then gasses out, and Smith comes back and stops him late in the second, or early in the third.

Smith is low level, sadly Hector will smoke him

Or stand in front of him making weird little movements and staring right through him in that awful weird way he does
Smith isnt low level man, do some research on him. What are you even going by? Have you seen him fight ever? Anthony Smith is a sleeper, a very dangerous athletic fighter.

Smith isnt low level man, do some research on him. What are you even going by? Have you seen him fight ever? Anthony Smith is a sleeper, a very dangerous athletic fighter.

His last fight was really fun. Very tough guy.

Yeah funnily enough I've watched all his fights,
He's low level imo sorry son

Smith survives the early onslaught, and finishes Lombard in the third

"Rebooked"

<CroCop1>

Dont jynx it arkridge

Fight is now destined to suck

This is a fight where any guy could show up looking like shit or a world beater. These are 2 of those types of fighters. I think Hector UDs him with TDs and hard shots. Smith could knock him out late when Hector starts to gas though.

You have watched all of his fights? All 40 of them or just UFC? Please elaborate son

I've done enough tape study on the guy to know he's low level? Or rather low enough level that it's almost insulting for him to be fighting even a regressed version of Lombard.
What's his biggest career win? Last time out against Sanchez who was dominating the fight up to the 3rd round
And who the fuck is Andrew Sanchez really? That's rhetorical I'm aware he's not a bad fighter
The fact is 'lionheart' has been around the game long enough and fought in enough promotions that if he wasn't as I claim 'low level' he would of broke out somewhere and beaten someone of note.
As a very very avid MMA gambler I watch a lot, and when he was matched up with Mutante aka no chin Usada victim I bet a couple of units on Anthony thinking easy work.. nope

Bet him against Elvis in a battle I deemed 'very low level MMA with one slightly better' got that one correct

Sorry if he's your boy but he's got fuck all for hector
Bump my post if I'm wrong and listen
I can't stand Lombard, so I hope you get to bump me

Not got good feelings about Lombard, these days. Smith via headkick KO.

Lombard is washed up. Smith will come in and utilize the same game plan Magny did FTW.

Back