Francimar Barroso vs. newcomer Aleksandar Rakić added to Rotterdam FN (115 event)

toe hold

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://globoesporte.globo.com/ac/no...c-contra-austriaco-estreante-na-holanda.ghtml

SIR

Crude Brazilian Portuguese to English translation

Bodão announces new challenge in the UFC: against Austrian rookie in the Netherlands

Acrean fighter, who comes from victory in the organization, will face Aleksandar Rakic, 25 years. Combat will be in the UFC Netherlands, in Rotterdam, on September 2

Almost three months after beating Englishman Darren Stewart at UFC London on March 18th, Acre fighter Francimar Bodão already has a new challenge in the organization. With contract for four more fights, he will face the 25-year-old Austrian Aleksandar Rakic, who will make his debut at the biggest mixed martial arts event in the world at UFC Holland, Rotterdam on September 2nd.

" I already signed the contract (for this fight). My opponent started studying now, take a look at his fights, so I know little about him. It's his debut in the UFC" - says Bodão.

The acreano is in Rio de Janeiro, where he trains with the Nova União team. He seeks the fifth UFC victory. Bodão has more than 40 MMA fights in the curriculum, seven in the UFC. For the organization, it has four wins, two losses and a No Contest (no result).

+ From new deal with UFC, Bodão says fight with Stewart was the most tense

The Austrian rival has nine fights in the cartel, with eight victories and one defeat. The only defeat of Rakic's career occurred in October 2011, when he was finished with a guillotine by German Christian Radke.

Hahaha, just asked for Rakic in the Pezao/Safarov thread!

Card is shaping up to be good for 205lb prospects!

Barroso by boring ass decision

Hands down one of the most boring, forgettable guys in the sport. Who has a habit of making fighters look awful while holding them against the cage....let's hope Rakic can stop that from happening.

Back