NoNotVengeance

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Johnson/Lee already have heat

Gaethje/Lee would be madness

Khabib/Tony v Conor/Edson

Porier/Alvarez 2

I think that's the fight to make although I think (and hope) either murk Lee.

Fook yeah Michael Johnson vs Kevin Lee would be a sick fight, also it would be some of the cringiest trash talk in UFC history

Porier/Alvarez 2
These fights wold help clear up 155. But i dont wanna see Lee fight Gaethje, hes not gonna want any part of the stand up game

Sounds good. LW shaping up.

This is where the fun begins.

8c670b6348b53c3b33300ef12580f425.jpg

I'm actually hoping for Lee vs Al Iaquinta. Those two love to talk, let them promote a fight.

Porier/Alvarez 2

After watching Gaethje's last fight...I don't think he's going to beat Johnson...he gets hit wayyyyy tooo much...He's tough as hell, but his technique isn't very good...he wings alot of his strikes.

I'm actually hoping for Lee vs Al Iaquinta. Those two love to talk, let them promote a fight.

Co-sign. This is actually the fight that needs to happen immediately. It will propel either guy into perhaps a title eliminator( even tho the division is logjammed enough as it is)

So, where were we? The question is - will Gaethje have to endure as much damage against anyone else? Is it possible the shot shots Johnson took would have been too much for a Khabib, or a Kevin Lee?

Back