Conor haters: if mcgregor KOd ferguson and khabib would you finally respect him?

Pied Piper

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What would it take for you to finally show some respect?

When will you guys understand, we don't hate Conor, we hate you

I would respect him even if he didn't KO them because he would have finally defended a belt.

it doesn't matter

there will always be one fighter out there that he "ducks"

Z6p03g.gif

What would it take for you to finally show some respect?
Title Defenses. Conor only got where he is because Champions were willing to defend their titles against him. He is taking from the sport and good for him but he never fights with anything on the line that he has to lose. Thats what a Champion does. He calls himself a champion but he is only a successful Challenger. To be a Champion you have to defend. What if Eddie never defended or Aldo. You cant be Champion if you don't defend. If he KO'd Ferg and Khabib I would be impressed.

i already respect connor

ferguson is no matchup for connor

if he beats khabib, i would be impressed

This.

Most folks don't hate Conor at all, they just detest his cum-guzzling, circle-jerk group of obsessed fan-girls. "McGOAT, McGOD, The all time greatest ever" etc.etc...

Im not even a conor nuthugger. I think the nuthuggery and blatant hate are equally irritating. I just respect the guy for bringing money to the sport. Hes not a GOAT obviously but i respect him

Maybe if he's start defending his belt people wouldn't say he's ducking. He's been a champion since 2015 and hasn't defended a belt he's done everything in his power to avoid defending.
he's too busy makeing history and fighting the greatest boxer of all time

The bigger question is how are there still Conor fans? There's no way he's coming back to the UFC after this match with Mayweather. He's not going to be KOing anyone. You're going to be stuck watching highlight clips of his career. May want to start looking for a new favorite fighter.

The best thing about him is his GREED.

I recognize her skill in that regard, but I don't respect it.

I already respect his body of work, and his skill. I don't respect the favortism he receives, the double standards, and his legion of nuthugging followers that make threads asking why we don't respect things about him when it's already painfully obvious. As to your question, if he ko'd those two defending his belt. Yeah would be pretty damn impressive. But he hasn't, and you know he's going to do everything he can to talk his way into the 3rd diaz match instead as his return fight to mma or lobby for a fight for the WW belt instead.

Dude he knocked out Aldo, Alvarez, Mendes and Poirier. He also beat Hollaway and Diaz.

What makes you think they will respect him because he knocked out Ferg and Habib? They will always think of reasons to discredit his accomplishments

than it would be conor is ducking barboza/any other fighter that wins a fight.

I can't respect an arsehole who talks the way he does. I hated Chael Sonnen for the same reason long before Mcgregor came around. Although I don't hate Mcgregor like I do Sonnen, I find it hard to respect him first because of the way he talks and acts and also because of the ridiculously ignorant fans who need to get a grip on reality.

Conor's knock out powers don't work on UFC lightweights only feather weights.

Everytime conor touched Alvarez, alvarez dropped. Alvarez is no joke either. Alvarez was the lightweight champion in both UFC and bellator, who beat Michael Chandler, RDS (former lightweight champ), Anthony Pettis (former LW champ), and Melendez.

Conor also beat Dustin Poirer, who is a featherweight and a lightweight. Most featherweights can easily make lightweight as well.

If he can knock him out though which I don't honk he could it would be interesting.

Its not crazy to think conor can KO ferguson and Khabib. First off Khabibs striking is HORRIBLE, and the way he has been wobbled, stunned, and caught by low to decent level strikers means that if conor can catch him just once, he can KO khabib. Khabib's strikign is just awful.

Ferguson is more of a challenge in the striking departament, however he gets touched and tagged quite alot, and he ahs never faced anyone with the power, timing, and precision of mcgregor.

The McGregor Haters aren't going to change. It doesn't matter who he beats. He doesn't do himself any favors by holding up division (145) and winning the 155 and becoming a boxer.

You have to give the Devil his due. Conor defeated Aldo in seconds and destroyed Alvarez in 2 rounds. He got his ass handed to him by Diaz and instead of complaining like Johny Hendricks, he put on his boots and won a rematch.

He'll also need to adopt an abused puppy and sponsor a child from Africa and only then will I think about respecting him.

Like I've always said I'll support him as a champ if he defends but I won't necessarily like him. His personality annoys me. However, if he defends, win or lose, I'll respect him a lot more. He's a great fighter, I want to see him push himself against other great fighters

Back