Should GSP learn from BJ, Fedor, and Wanderlei?

Yes, he didn't even look good in his last fight..

Guess we'll see..

He shouldn't come back but he isn't washed up like those 2 then again he'll be fighting stronger opponents.....

money talks

he´s waiting for an easy TS or a condor fight

He's more like Cruz. Prepares better and trains whether he's in camp or not. Those 2 are among the few who I wouldn't count out despite of layoffs.

Why? Because he might lose?

Why should the man leave millions of dollars on the table? Because of "legacy"?

<{MingNope}>

I don't think BJ, Fedor, and Wandy shouldn't have come back. If they didn't, then many fans would wonder how much they have left in the tank.

Besides, I enjoy watching those guys fight, even if they lose.

His division is more dangerous than those other guys. GSP will have his hands full.

His division is more dangerous than those other guys. GSP will have his hands full.
WW is deeper worldwide, but in terms of the top guys in the UFC FW vs WW could probably be argued.

GSP probably will get a straight title shot and has a good chance to beat Woodley or Maia.

I think the more appropriate title should be:

BJ, Fedor and Wanderlei should've learned from GSP.

At the very least if GSP comes back, it'll be a blockbuster fight for a good chunk of change, so if he gets smashed he'll be compensated well.

Whereas if he never left and started deteriorating, any upcoming fights wouldn't draw shit.

He will be back. Don't know if he will win as it depends on the opponent, but he will definitely be back at least one more time since there is still good money and fights to make for him. One more one pay day should about end it.

GSP can't and doesn't need to learn a damn thing from BJ.
Penns last fights are irrelevant to GSP.

GSP will never do what they did. He cares too much about his legacy to go out like they did. I think if he loses when he returns he'll hang it up permanently

He will defeat his next opponent.

Back