Amanda Nunes Discusses UFC 213 Match vs Valentina Shevchenko & Win vs Ronda Rousey

She won me so much money in that fight.

Never celebrated a win so much.

#LGBTQTF

She won me so much money in that fight.

Never celebrated a win so much.

#LGBTQTF

You sure did bet alot of money then as the odds for that fight were much closer than any other Honda fight.

You sure did bet alot of money then as the odds for that fight were much closer than any other Honda fight.

Can't remember the specific numbers tbh but I think I had Nunes and Brock to both win. 150 returned about 600 or something. Maybe more maybe less.

Lol. Nunes said that she was prepared for a three round fight (still gassed badly in the third) and that if their first fight would have been a five round fight, she would have won 4 rounds. You can be delusional all you want, Amanda - your cardio is sh*t, and you know it.

Nunes can't go good more than two rounds she gets on my nerves so goddamn much and I'm a big fan of Shevchenko, but just tell them both to quit the trash talk. I'm picking Shevchenko via late 3rd/early 4th TKO

tfw you realize that Nunes still exists.

Well, if we're lucky, Val will take care of her on the 8th.
I want to see Pena vs Nunes, GDR vs Schev, and Holm vs Pennington.
Just so we can get Nunes vs Holm and Pena vs GDR.

I don't like her, she comes off as a "non-likeable" person. Shvchenko or however you spell her name would have one the first fight if it was a 5 rounder and I hope she wins this one. I do want Shevchenko to finish her.

I don't like her, she comes off as a "non-likeable" person. Shvchenko or however you spell her name would have one the first fight if it was a 5 rounder and I hope she wins this one. I do want Shevchenko to finish her.

Do you mean just from the one interview? Because her English is kind of at the point where she needs to think and reach for words, which means she may not say exactly what she wants. I have the same issue in French where I have to sacrifice precision of what I want to say for simplicity. I don't like or dislike her. Like watching her fights though.

The only time Valentina had success was when Amanda was gassed. Other than that, she was getting soundly beaten. I don't blame Amanda for believing she's the better fighter because she is. If Amanda gassing is all Valentina has to bank on, she's going to get beaten worse than she did in the first fight.

If Amanda improved her cardio at all, she wins this fight easily. If not, I can see Valentina having success in the later rounds.

Lol. Nunes said that she was prepared for a three round fight (still gassed badly in the third) and that if their first fight would have been a five round fight, she would have won 4 rounds. You can be delusional all you want, Amanda - your cardio is sh*t, and you know it.
Just watched the fight recently (up as s free fight right now). She definitely looked tired, but I guess from reading months of comments how gassed she looked before watching the fight, I thought she was going to look like DADA 5000. I thought she didn't look too bad... she got up from Valentina's take down, and still hung in for the rest of the round. Looked tired, but not horrendous in my opinion. Maybe I was expecting much worse.

your cardio is sh*t, and you know it.
It's at least in part because her style drains her cardio quickly, she throws hard trying to finish from the start. Similar to Rumble or Lombard etc.

Do you mean just from the one interview? Because her English is kind of at the point where she needs to think and reach for words, which means she may not say exactly what she wants. I have the same issue in French where I have to sacrifice precision of what I want to say for simplicity. I don't like or dislike her. Like watching her fights though.

From the interviews that i have seen, not just one interview. It could be a translation thing.

Shevchenko is a little bit more active version of Holm

I wouldn't put too much stock into Nunes, it's only a matter of time before she pops hot for PEDs. Shevchenko looks legit though. Hope Shevchenko wins simply because she doesn't look like a teenage boy on steroids. I'm not sure if Nunes is a 30 year old lesbian or a 15 year old boy on roids.

Back