The backpack is coming ladies and gentleman

Prepare yourselves

20140220031817_5D3_0794.JPG

You're next GSP

Damien Maia deserves a good back rub

giphy.gif

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The Chosen One shall continue his reign of dominance whilst Sherdog continues to shed tears.

giphy.gif

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The Chosen One shall continue his reign of dominance whilst Sherdog continues to shed tears.
Nah. If TWood wins, he deserves being WW champ. I, like many, just cheer for Maia because we're his fans.

giphy.gif

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The legendary battle of the Chosen One and the BackPack will happen soon

I wish you luck, take care of your underwears my friend
giphy.gif

Royce 9000 takes no prisoners

only backs

I'm sure Khabib's pockets are light these days. He's only slightly smaller and not scheduled to fight.

if it gets to half guard, it might be too late.

Woodley is very good at avoiding engagement until he chooses to engage. i don't see Maia getting inside on him. and if Woodley frustrates Maia enough that he starts spamming takedowns from a far distance, it is all but over.

There's a little fella named Marcelo Garcia who is actually a better BJJ practitioner than Demian Maia, and stylistically very similar in how they approach the game.

ca835a0efa6bf070e24613ee7ff5f309.gif

There's a little fella named Marcelo Garcia is who is actually a better BJJ practitioner than Demian Maia, and stylistically very similar in how they approach the game.

ca835a0efa6bf070e24613ee7ff5f309.gif

so where is he?

<{vega}>

Well, TWood should make all effort possible to keep the fight on the feet, because he is not getting near the necessary level to avoid Maia's grappling...

I don't think anyone including Maia wants a bigger, stronger wrestler in their guard.

Punches turn BJJ black belts into white belts real quick.

Back