Fedor Emelianenko lost at Bellator NYC because he ‘can’t use steroids’, says UFC champion Bisping

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
metro.c

‘Listen, I know that Pride, by the way this is third hand information, that they used to encourage to take steroids.

giphy.gif

Yeah, PRIDE was full of juice heads while the UFC only has clean athletes..

web1_mma-ufc200gamer_070916ev_033_6655306.jpg

shane-carwin.jpg

image_crop.php

yoel-romero-ufc-2051.jpg

brock-lesnar-alistair-overeem-ufc-141.jpg

vlcsnap-2012-08-05-23h58m51s251.png

It goes on and on..

MMA is full of PEDs, just like any other sport. UFC used to be just as bad as PRIDE.

USADA is a good improvement though, not bullet proof considering there are still many ways to cheat the system, but an improvement.

I'll take it a step further and go full Dead Man Shoes:

474038166_6e6bb7f9f7_z.jpg

Maybe that is too far.

Brilliantly underrated and terrifying performance btw.
Mate I watched that film the morning after a really heavy, filthy, sordid night out. And I had to turn it off when they started drinking the tea as it was making me come up on my substances again!
Crazy funny film man
XwdBuO.gif

Yeah, PRIDE was full of juice heads while the UFC only has clean athletes..

web1_mma-ufc200gamer_070916ev_033_6655306.jpg

shane-carwin.jpg

image_crop.php

yoel-romero-ufc-2051.jpg

brock-lesnar-alistair-overeem-ufc-141.jpg

vlcsnap-2012-08-05-23h58m51s251.png

It goes on and on..

MMA is full of PEDs, just like any other sport. UFC used to be just as bad as PRIDE.

USADA is a good improvement though, not bullet proof considering there are still many ways to cheat the system, but an improvement.
It's an improvement until the UFC decide they want a fighter to fight regardless of what he is on and help him get a free pass from USADA and deliberately put another fighter at risk.

I have no special affinity for Fedor.

But, Bisping needs to shut his festering fucking gob. That fuckin clown shoots his mouth off about ppl he NEVER has to fight. Or he just ducks the hell out of the ones he should be fighting.

Seriously...

In that respect. He's probably the biggest douche in the UFC.

Not that I condone physical violence outside of the octagon. But, if somebody Cyborged that fucker on the street. I'd say it was well earned.

Mate I watched that film the morning after a really heavy, filthy, sordid night out. And I had to turn it off when they started drinking the tea as it was making me come up on my substances again!
Crazy funny film man
XwdBuO.gif
I have a really hard time watching the drug scenes because I can relate too much.

Funny film... well, I guess that depends. There is definitely a lot of black humor in it, but it's a very intense movie man. I really believe it's way underrated. Considine was brilliant.

Why he does this shit? When he start to gain some respect from me.. he touch the GOAT. @¨$#¨@ Bisping now.

I have a really hard time watching the drug scenes because I can relate too much.

Funny film... well, I guess that depends. There is definitely a lot of black humor in it, but it's a very intense movie man. I really believe it's way underrated. Considine was brilliant.
I'm exactly the same, it is almost too vivid a depiction to find enjoyable. I seriously get odd feelings flooding back when I watch it!

I'm exactly the same, it is almost too vivid a depiction to find enjoyable. I seriously get odd feelings flooding back when I watch it!
Me too lol. A few bad experiences will do that to you. That's why I haven't watched it in a few years, but I think I'm at the point now that it wont effect me as much. Those days are long behind me.

Anyway, it speaks to the quality of the movie I'd say. Not that I like something that is disturbing just for the sake of it.

Back