Johnny Hendricks opens up about last fight and weight cut

I really think he has a mental disorder. like he's bipolar. at times he seems manic, and other times he seems completely depressed

Johny has become a walking meme at this point. Funny and sad all at the same time. At least he dethroned GSP, even if the judges fucked him out of a belt.

I really think he has a mental disorder. like he's bipolar. at times he seems manic, and other times he seems completely depressed
No no no.. he's just mentally weak, child like , no self control, immature, etc

His voice is like finger nails on a chalkboard.

Mental lapse, fever, family was sick...add these to the book.

Johny has become a walking meme at this point. Funny and sad all at the same time. At least he dethroned GSP, even if the judges fucked him out of a belt.

Haha he didn't dethrone shit, judges got it right. 1, 3, 5 GSP. 1 was a close round, like round 5 in Bisping-Hendo II. Only difference is I think the judges at 167 got it right and the judges at 204 got it wrong.

Even though Hendricks was JUICED to the gills...

CLEAN GSP still beat him.

eGInc.gif

"Beat him" lol.

gsp-ufc-167.jpg

he stopped wanting to do what it takes to be a champ after he won and lost his belt

he knows what it takes, but he doesnt care enough to do it. he doesnt even care enough to make 170 anymore. hes just fighting for a paycheck now

Cliffs for anyone wondering: he has become addicted to mcdonalds and donuts, but wants to be accepted for who he is and will continue to fight while also fighting against fat shaming.

Well actually i am on mobile but thats probably basically what he said.

Wow, I just heard about 4 minutes of it. There's something seriously wrong with him. Maybe he has that cannibal brain deteriorating disease.

Back