Welterweight Vitor!

Atlas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Could current Vitor contend at welterweight?

Seeing all the mass he lost in the post-TRT era, it really wouldn't be such a dramatic cut for him.

What happens if Vitor fights at welterweight?

Muscle depletion would mentally affect him once he felt the power of an energized healthy 170lb'er

Non-TRT Vitor is lucky to make MW. Dude has no muscle left, even at THAT weight.

Once medical cocaine becomes legal in America (and they will find a way to make that happen), I would love to see a wired, roided, TRT'd Vitor fight Stipe (at 230lbs)!

The weight cut would likely make his cardio even worse than it already is. If he gasses after the first round at 185/205, then I wouldn't be surprised if he gasses after the first two minutes at 170.

Has belator picked up USADA? I'm sure they'd be willing to pay him more. Considering they're with Viacom and Dana White doesn't exist there.
no, i don't think they have
i was thinking about rizin tho, he would probably be treated well and there would be no moral qualm at all about juicing

TRT or not, we will never be able to relive the Vitor from when he was years younger blitzing dudes. He is 40. BJ, Fedor, Anderson, Lyoto, Rashad, Wand, Vitor...even with or without some sort of juice (and I am not saying they all are users or have used...) guys get older and can't keep the quickness and power they once had. Yes, there are a few exceptions.

I am one person that has a hard time letting go, seeing once greats continue to on and failing.

Why not stay in MMA, but go back on the juice?
Because you'll still get punched in the head. He's been fighting and sparring over 20 years...he's all but certain to have CTE. He had a good career.

Could current Vitor contend at welterweight?

Seeing all the mass he lost in the post-TRT era, it really wouldn't be such a dramatic cut for him.

What happens if Vitor fights at welterweight?
Vitor would lose to Gastelum again if Gastelum could make 170.

Back