I never realized how much Rampage made excuses until now

Kim Jong Un

Absolute Boss
@Brown
Reaction score
I was just looking at his record and realized that he delegitimized all of his UFC losses:

Forrest loss: "Everyone who isnt racist knows I won."

Rashad loss: "I lost because of ring rust."

Jones loss: "His dumb knee kick should be illegal."

Bader loss: "He's just a boring wrestler who didn't want to fight."

Glover loss: " I was injured but took the fight anyway."

It makes me wonder why the big book of excuses got made for Hendricks and Nog but not for Rampage. I guess just because everyone loves Rampage?

tenor.gif

this is why

he's always been like that. only time he didn't make excuses is when wand sent his ass through the ropes. so he got revenge by punching his past prime unconscious corpse in the UFC.

Last edited:
Probably one of the few fighters that was clean during his prime. He got on the trt later in his career.

Losing the belt to Forrest was the end of prime Rampage. He never really came back from that, and lost his ability to commit to training or improving his game. His highlight moment after that loss was a shitty Reebok commercial. And I was a HUGE Rampage fan for years... came to grips that he had truly been done for a while after the Bader fight.

Rampage has a ridiculously ignorant black man personality it's fucking hilarious, he reminds me of tracy morgan's character on 30 rock.

TS is being petty with some of those comments.

Rampage talks shit, and it's why we love him.

He was robbed against Forrest.

He was injured against Bader but knew he was a big part of the UFC Japan card so he refused to pull out. He subsequently missed weight because he couldn't train. Still fought injured and got shit on by Dana white post fight even though Dana knew the reason he missed weight was because he was injured. That's from Rampage. Take it with a grain of salt.

The rest were excuses, but he's not the first to complain about JJ's oblique kick. Wasn't it or isn't it outlawed under some commissions?

Its not safe to assume that any pride fighters were natural, considering what we know about their contract

I believe Rampage was clean in pride he was always strong as fuck.
He did a interview during maybe bader fight time? Saying he's now finnaly om that trt stuff and he's now healing like a werewolf.

Clean prime Rampage > clean prime wandy in pride

Rampage even makes excuses when he wins (unimpressive victories). It's like he's a sore winner and loser all wrapped up in one. Rampage only has himself to blame for his past losses. I feel like the only people he should of lost to in his UFC career was Evans, Jones and Glover. All his other losses he should of won pretty easily.

I believe Rampage was clean in pride he was always strong as fuck.
He did a interview during maybe bader fight time? Saying he's now finnaly om that trt stuff and he's now healing like a werewolf.

Clean prime Rampage > clean prime wandy in pride
yeah why would he need to be on trt when he was 34. doctors won't perscribe it unless you're in dangerously low ranges which is below 250 ng/L

the only way rampage would have levels that low in his 30s is if he abused testosterone in his youth, corrupting his HPTA

he's always been like that. only time he didn't make excuses is when rampage sent his ass through the ropes. so he got revenge by punching his past prime unconscious corpse in the UFC.

Wanderlei???

Its not safe to assume that any pride fighters were natural, considering what we know about their contract

By this logic Its not safe to assume any fighters were clean before the recent pairing with USADA. But then again UFC did send their clean fighters to PRIDe, Kerr, Coleman, Vitor, Barnett

By this logic Its not safe to assume any fighters were clean before the recent pairing with USADA. But then again UFC did send their clean fighters to PRIDe, Kerr, Coleman, Vitor, Barnett
dude, in the pride contract it specifically said they would not test for steroids

Wanderlei???

rampage's always been like that. only time rampage didn't make excuses is when rampage sent rampage's ass through the ropes. so rampage got revenge by punching rampage's past prime unconscious corpse in the UFC.

Back