Who would win Conor vs Nick diaz @ 170

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Brothers revenge. I could see this potentially happening one day. Maybe after the Nate trilogy.

Who takes It?

Conor had everything he could handle with LITTLE brother.

giphy.gif

Nick would rape him.

USADA!!! And I don't think Nick would get clean just to fight Mcgregor. He doesn't mind driving a Honda.

What revenge? Nate finished Conor then lost a majority decision, if anyone should be looking for revenge, it's Conor.

Nick is bigger with better cardio, power, and chin.

Nick is way too big for Conor, look how he sizes up next to Rumble:
photo_0171122151iedhkp.jpg

Diaz wins unless Clowner can get some cut damage on Nicks scar tissue.

Conor had everything he could handle with LITTLE brother.

giphy.gif

Nick would rape him.
I tink nate really stepped it up in that year he had off before the Michael johnson fight. I always thought his boxing was unimpressive, certainly nowhere near Nick. He definitely stepped up that aspect of his game thoughh big time, I think he's pretty close to Nick at this point. Different boxing styles, as Andre ward eluded to.

Nick is bigger with better cardio, power, and chin.

I like you, just for the fact that you're a Godzilla fan.

Also, TS, Nate choked out Conor, and got screwed out of a fight that, at best for Conor, should've been a draw. Nick is bigger, hits harder, and pressures way more.

What revenge? Nate finished Conor then lost a majority decision, if anyone should be looking for revenge, it's Conor.
I don't really see Nate winning a trilogy @ lightweight against Conor.

He walks around pretty light to make the cut to lightweight healthfully. Where as @ 170 he can walk around @ 185-190

pretty big difference. 2nd fight was razor thin, prob goes a lot worse In the 3rd objectively speaking.

I would expect the trilogy to happen first then maybe a "brothers revenge" type situation could be on the table.

Let's face It

Conor vs a diaz brother is big business. It's just a great promotion

LMAO that's Woodley you dumbass.

Nick is an average sized 170, he fought as low as 160 in pride.
Its OBVIOUSLY Rampage Jackson.. so much racist..

And Nick is a MW bro he fought Anderson at 185 once making him FOUR TIMES the size of Conor compared to Nate THREE TIMES size advantage........

USADA!!! And I don't think Nick would get clean just to fight Mcgregor. He doesn't mind driving a Honda.
why u think nick is on te juice?

he's always been on my list of guys who've been clean their entire careers along with BJ penn and others.

Back