I think Michael Bisping vs. Nick Diaz will happen

SaintSoldier

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Since the GSP fight is off, and Bisbee is pathologically afraid of any top 5 MW, there's a solid chance that this fight gets made. They will rationalize it as "oh, Nick did better than Michael against a roided Silva, so he deserves it!"

Come on, you know it's true.

Wouldn't mind it after he loses to Whitaker - Romero. "Don't be scared homie"!!!

giphy.gif

I have absolutely no interest in seeing that fight or honestly any high billed Nick Diaz fight again. I'm over him. When your last win was two months in to my first year of law school, that's too long ago. He doesn't deserve a good fight, popped two in his last three fights. Pass with a side of pass. He should have to fight Judo Jim Wallhead or something if anyone at all.

Oh please nobody cares about Nick Diaz anymore. He came to the UFC with a lot of hype and then proceeded to win zero big fights.

Since the GSP fight is off, and Bisbee is pathologically afraid of any top 5 MW, there's a solid chance that this fight gets made. They will rationalize it as "oh, Nick did better than Michael against a roided Silva, so he deserves it!"

Since GPS DUCKED, Yeah, I could see a Diaz fight happening.

giphy.gif

I have absolutely no interest in seeing that fight or honestly any high billed Nick Diaz fight again. I'm over him. When your last win was two months in to my first year of law school, that's too long ago. He doesn't deserve a good fight, popped two in his last three fights. Pass with a side of pass. He should have to fight Judo Jim Wallhead or something if anyone at all.

Very disappoint Mr Mod. How you no Diaz fan?

I almost lost my voice when he beat Gomi in Pride screaming like a giddy school girl. I blame micro estrogens in my water bottle that day. Wait wut?

I'm not a guy who stalks celebrities, but I was watching Nick Diaz Instagram story lately.

He looks like he is literally partying every night I don't think he will be making a comeback any time soon.

What's the deal with his suspension anyway?

I don't see how Bisping could fight anybody but the Interim Champ. To unify the title. That's what an interim belt means.

But, with the Ultimate Fuckery Charade...

Nothing would surprise me anymore.

P.S.

images

tenor.gif

Would be the best fight to make.

I can't imagine Diaz vs Romero if both win.

"Look, the fans wanted this fight!"
-Dana White

If both guys only fight one more time I hope it is against each other.

I have been wanting to see this for a while. The trash talk and presses would be epic.

This is a fight I've wanted to see for years, you know it would be a wicked stand up battle full of trash talk and taunts, extremely exciting in all aspects, but I don't want to see it for the title unless it's earned. This would be a perfect headlining fight once Bisping loses that belt, but Diaz would be more likely to take the fight if it was for the belt so that's the most likely scenario if this fight is to happen. I can think of a bunch of exciting fights for the Nick and Nate but they don't seem to have any interest in fighting anymore so we should all probably move on until we see which one of them smokes themselves broke first and needs a fight.

Back