Stipe Physiological Advantage

congo'spython

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Look at this picture closely.

stipe.PNG<TheWire1>

The size difference between Stipe's and Overeem's heads is astonishing.

Discuss.

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-28_21-13-54.png
    upload_2017-6-28_21-13-54.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Lighting. Plus Stipe just worked out so his head is swole.

Hes just a jacked white boy. Overroid needed horsemeat to get rid of his pencil neck

You need a bigger picture bro.

Yea a bigger frame / head / thicker neck etc would be better for taking punishment in theory.

I look at Brock's head I instantly think it's hard to get that dude to sleep while compare it to Schaub's head it will give you confidence that you can take him out.

20160329_lesnar_espn_1920x1080-d4f9c412f1cdbc5f63477ad6542d9d81.jpg
i
Geez I wonder who gets KO'ed more easily ? xD

Yea a bigger frame / head / thicker neck etc would be better for taking punishment in theory.

I look at Brock's head I instantly think it's hard to get that dude to sleep while compare it to Schaub's head it will give you confidence that you can take him out.

i
Probably the guy who doesn't turtle up and cover his head as soon as he starts getting swung at.
bork1}

rogans head is even more swollen and tito would be undefeated if that mattered

Probably the guy who doesn't turtle up and cover his head as soon as he starts getting hit.
bork1}

You joke around.. but it's survival instinct kicking in.. tried and tested, better then searching for your soul after and it does look like shit when you are a 300 lbs muscled man doing it.

I'm sticking with them turtle man vs the soulless man.

i

Schaub does have a delicate looking head for a 6'4 240 lb man lol.

stipe's crackhead voice > overeem's eurogay kermit voice

You joke around.. but it's survival instinct kicking in.. tried and tested, better then searching for your soul after and it does look like shit when you are a 300 lbs muscled man doing it.

I'm sticking with them turtle man vs the soulless man.

The whole point of training is to get rid of that instinct of flinching and covering up when punches are coming at you.

Turtle man will soon turn into soulless man himself if he doesn't work on improving position. Especially in a real fight where knees to the head, elbows to the back of the head, etc are allowed. If there was no ref, Overeem and Cain would have literally killed Brock. Just like Rothwell would've killed Schaub.

So at the end of the day, what would be the difference, other than the size of the skull on the corpses?

Don't forget the "the immigrant mentality"...

but thats all psychological.

Last edited:
The whole point of training is to get rid of that instinct of flinching and covering up when punches are coming at you.

Turtle man will soon turn into soulless man himself if he doesn't work on improving position. Especially in a real fight where knees to the head, elbows to the back of the head, etc are allowed.

Dude was 30 and rich already going in.. you think he will start to learn this shit in 5 fights ? c'mon now.. he will avoid any head damage and focus on grappling, he probably didn't even get punched growing up, the older he got the more scarier he got and any "conflicts" got resolved without any punches from anyone else then him.

No surprise he reacts so badly to getting hit in the face, he has no experience with it and he probably didn't even wanna start to screw around with it.

i
Is that a high and tight or a mohawk? That's the pertinent question. I say mohawk.

Kidphoto.jpg

If Stipe still had the same neck-to-head proportions as he did as a kid, however, he would be the punching bag that he would resemble.

Back