Which of these featherweights has best career

ZafroTexas

Sideburns Sodamizer
@Green
Reaction score
A while ago all these fighters were rising prospects which of these will have the best career?

Yair Rodriguez

Mirsad Bektic

Mr Finland

Brain Ortega

Doo Hoi Cho

Last edited:
Ortega has looked gnarly. Good boxing, super slick jitz.

A while ago all these fighters were rising prospects which of these will have the best career?

Yair Rodriguez

Mirsad Bektic

Mr Finland

Brain Ortega

Not sure, But Brain Ortega will probably have the bet post MMA career.

Also, loved his last fight:
giphy.gif

Mirsad and then Ortega imo. Bektic is being grossly overlooked because of his loss to elkins, but i really think he is a great prospect (reminds me a lot of chandler and mendes, explosive hands and strong wrestling). Once bermudez and chad retire, he'll fill their spot. Ortega has sick jits and, while his striking isn't nearly as good, he's got great timing and heart.

Yair has great kicks but he seriously needs to develop his boxing and grappling. Makwan is good but i see him as a mid-carder.

I'm interested to see how Choi bounces back from his first loss. He might be the best FW prospect right now.

Ortega can be a giant problem for the top 10 FWs. No obvious holes in his game, and he always makes me feel like he can end the fight in a flash. Very exciting guy.

The young star Yair. The guy just needs to put it all together and watch out top of the division.

I think Bektic. You can never tell, obviously, but he's got that dominant style which would be a problem for the most fighters. I think he'd beat the rest of them now.

Yair Rodriguez

Mirsad Bektic

Mr Finland

Brain Ortega

Doo Hoi Cho
Brain "Trauma" Ortega

How could I forget about him my bad here's my vote
he became the champ and from there went undefeated. retired as the GOAT featherweight... to be aware of this you have to understand the method of time skip....

They've all kind of fizzled out a bit in the past year or so. A lot of people thought that these guys would have taken over the division by now.

I'd say Rodriguez has the most promising career ahead as it stands right now.

Bektic is the safest bet. Good athlete and already well-rounded. Doesn't need perfect timing to get it done.

Back