Breaking: Kevin The King Lee moves up the ranking to 7 and Nate Diaz moves to 6

J

JollyRants

ltkdRwv4.jpg
upload_2017-6-28_20-23-9.pngThe King has moved up and Nate Diaz stays at 6 despite not having a win in the LW division in 2 years. Anyone saying the UFC doesnt run these rankings is a tart. How is Nate Diaz still rank 6 at LW without a win in the division in 2 years lol ?

I'm surprised Nate is still in the rankings after he quit fighting

I'm surprised Nate is still in the rankings after he quit fighting
Further proof that the UFC is running the rankings. I dont think a bunch of MMA journalist are gonna vote a guy that hasnt won a fight in a division in 2 years the top 6 fighter.

Rankings don't matter

ltkdRwv4.jpg
View attachment 244233The King has moved up and Nate Diaz stays at 6 despite not having a win in the LW division in 2 years. Anyone saying the UFC doesnt run these rankings is a tart. How is Nate Diaz still rank 6 at LW without a win in the division in 2 years lol ?
how can nate be under connor if he beat him x 2 last year?

Honest answer? He's 1-1 with Conor and being ranked high in LW makes his more marketable for a rematch.

Better question. How the fuck is Alverez still ranked #3?

How is Michael Johnson ranked fifth? He shouldn't even be in the top 10. He should be removed, then move everyone up a spot and add Dairush or Iaquinta.

im surprised he is moving up because other people are fighting.
UFC needs to keep Nate relevant so Conor can defend his title against him in the trilogy. That's the only way Nate will fight anytime soon.

Further proof that the UFC is running the rankings. I dont think a bunch of MMA journalist are gonna vote a guy that hasnt won a fight in a division in 2 years the top 6 fighter.
Victories against goats count more than bums

How is Khabib #1 considering his tiramisu incident.. isn't one of his important organs dead because of that?

Surprised (well not really?) Nate is 6 as well, but why is MJ at number 5 when Nate beat his ass? Not to mention he lost to Khabib badly in his most recent fight. At least Nate can say he's 2-1 in his last three fights with those wins being MJ and the champ himself.

Honestly, he should be top 5. He tuned up johnson when they fought.

Even better question. How TF is Khabroken ranked #1...?
I know you probably aren't looking for a real answer but you're getting one. Undefeated, coming back to fight soon, never inactive by choice, puts on good performances, and most importantly a fight between him and Tony is still a big draw.

Mini Cain has issues but when he steps into the octagon he does well. And to be fair he has only pulled out of two fights and both were due to serious injury.

Still Khabib needs to get his shit together, Tony needs to fight, and Eddie needs to give Dustin his rematch.

these rankings were always BS anyways, thats why i hate when ppl say who has he beat in top 5, top10 etc.

Back