Wonderboy? Masvidal? Magny? Who could step up on short notice and replace Cowboy in the Lawler fight

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
https://www.mmamania.com/2017/6/28/...-robbie-lawler-pulled-ufc-213-cowboy-hurt-mma

Wondeboy? Masvidal maybe? Magny?

Any ideas who could step up and face Lawler on short notice??

Maybe a catch weight against a MW????
giphy.gif

Thoughts?

They are simply postponing the bout.

They are simply postponing the bout.
Too bad, I wanted to see Lawler back in the octagon. It just seemed like a big opportunity (and also a very dangerous one) for somebody to step up and make a statement like Bisping did to Rockhold.
tumblr_o8aq1qGTmi1qa33wlo1_500.gif

Too bad, I wanted to see Lawler back in the octagon.

Yeah I get that, his fights are always exciting.

Just bust Nick Diaz out of retirement and put on that long awaited re-match I'm sure he'll be down for it.

It seems Lawler only has a few fights left and wouldnt want to fight just anybody

Yeah I get that, his fights are always exciting.

Just bust Nick Diaz out of retirement and put on that long awaited re-match I'm sure he'll be down for it.
Why the hell not? Lawler would absolutely destroy Nick nowadays, imo.
nick+diaz+form+gif.gif

Feed him Masvidal, i like Thompson but thats too much risk if he'd lose to Robbie " I feel fucking great" Lawler

Cowboy won't be ready for 214 either according to Dana. That bout could be off
That sucks! Great WW fight with 2 veeeeery exciting guys going at it. Although I don´t think the fight would last that long.

Masvidal vs. Lawler is an awesome fight, I'd be down with that.

Emil Meek called him out on twitter, but he's not even ranked, let alone exciting enough to fight Lawler.

Emil Meek called him out on twitter, but he's not even ranked, let alone exciting enough to fight Lawler.

I also called Lawler out on social media, but he's too much of a pussy to accept my challenge (His excuse: "who's that guy??"). Good thing, too. I'm 50 yrs old and would have to cut 60 lbs.

Back