About the Ngannou vs. JDS fight

hitman911

MindJaxd
@Brown
Reaction score
Not sure if I understand why this match up is happening. I don't JDS will ever be the champion again and is basically on his way out. If he were to beat Ngannou then It would set Ngannou back as a contender for a few years. You could say that if JDS wins then he wasn't a contender anyways, but anyone can get caught especially with Ciganos power. At the same time Hunt would be the only other matchup at this point.

What do u guys think?

JDS is still legit top 5 with the current shape of the HW division.

If he lands, he can take ANYONE out, including Ngannou.

This is a solid test for Francis. He can not make any mistakes here.

Cigano can definitely pull it off, but he's looked battle worn since his fight with Hunt. He looked sharp against Rothwell, but he's a punching bag unless you hang out in the pocket for too long.

As light as the hw division is, a loss wouldn't take him out for years

Dude if JDS beats Ngannou that would be huge for his career. He'd be right back in the mix. Too bad it's not gonna happen Ngannou is too much for anyone at this moment I believe

The fight is pretty good imo. If Francis wins, its likely that you're right and JDS will never contend again. So they get a chance to truly test Francis and build the case for a title-shot, without spending a potential future championship fight for him, like they would if he fought Cain, Werdum, or Reem. Meanwhile if Francis loses, its a huge boost to JDS, and Ngannou gets to continue clobbering #5-10 guys for another year. Its also a completely fresh matchup, which is rare at heavyweight, especially with JDS.

Rip ngannou.. jds is going to ko the guy in less than 1 rd easily .

ekkryt.jpg

JDS could easily win this fight if he practices even a slight amount of defensive boxing and KICKS. My god why does that man always forget that he has legs.

I think this is too soon for Francis
But if he can pull this off, damn !

Sky is the limit .

So what guys thInk JDS could fall gut for the title again?

Back