Best Browser to view Sherdog MMA Fourms in?

Copy&Paste KenFlo

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I use sherdog forms to know what’s going on with mma like most of you but what drives me crazy is the pop up ads at times

I know this might not be the section to post this but I like to know how everyone views the forms for MMA?

I use a VPN that is free but seems like it slows down my internet speed so I’m looking at other options or better VPN for mobile.

I know a lot of Browsers have pop up blockers but a lot of the time they get though.

Any advice?

I'm using chrome, works great.

Do you have apple or android? Did you have to do anything extra to get the pop ups to be blocked 100%

Ya I get them sometimes too fucking annoying

I'm using Internet Explorer and it works great for me. I used to use chrome but I felt it was getting slow so I switched.

wait ....

did you just post a thread on how to better avoid the advertising that keeps the site alive?

<TheWire1>

I use sherdog forms to know what’s going on with mma like most of you but what drives me crazy is the pop up ads at times

I know this might not be the section to post this but I like to know how everyone views the forms for MMA?

I use a VPN that is free but seems like it slows down my internet speed so I’m looking at other options or better VPN for mobile.

I know a lot of Browsers have pop up blockers but a lot of the time they get though.

Any advice?
Download and use chrome like Alanf7 said I was literally almost gonna cry not being able to surf my favorite mma site but then I started using Google Chrome and put the settings in chrome to block jasvascript and pop ups and voila I can enjoy Sherdog again but blocking javacsript etc it effects stuff like adobe video flash player it can get tricky and frustrating if you try to update adobe maybe other software

Last edited:
Seems to be faster then other browsers these days. Plus it works best for Bing because both are Microsoft

I'm a firefox guy, speed is great, the addons are awesome. Not to mention ABP and NoScript...Divine!

Any advice?
I just downloaded a free app/program called 'Opera VPN' and I'm add free. It was getting ridiculous, I couldn't even make it through a thread.

Firefox with the Ublock add on works great. Ublock > Adblock

back when people used to steal free monthly cd's....

I still use AOL. Most people dont realize that when malware shuts down all your browers from connecting to the internet, the one inside the AOL software still works. Then you can download the malware tools you need.

Firefox on my Laptop and I use the Sherdog App on my phone and tablet.

Back