012_Valentina_Shevchenko.0.0.jpg

Theyre even look old the same

Last edited:
First rule of metal/MMA/life.

1. Don't be a Dani Filth.

The chick singin and swingin
Juzt wanna put it out there

This chick is Liv Kristine.
She has solo albums and was a solo singer of Leaves' Eyes (basically Atrocity, the death/gothic band of her husband, plus herself).

But don't listen to her solo albums , or to Leaves' Eyes.
Dig into the early albums of her previous band, Theatre Of Tragedy.
They were amazing back then

This chick is Liv Kristine.
She has solo albums and was a solo singer of Leaves' Eyes (basically Atrocity, the death/gothic band of her husband, plus herself).

But don't listen to her solo albums , or to Leaves' Eyes.
Dig into the early albums of her previous band, Theatre Of Tragedy.
They were amazing back then

Useful info

First rule of metal/MMA/life.

1. Don't be a Dani Filth.
I remember they headlined a gig I went to, there were also Moonspell, Turisas and Dead Shape Figure. Those 3 bands kicked ass. Then it's COF time and on the set they put fake flames (the kind made of fabric that flutters thanks to a fan underneath). They start playing and then Dani Filth shows up with a dad bod and moving around like in the Bethe Correia entrance gif. We had to leave in the middle of the second song because my then girlfriend couldn't stop laughing uncontrollably.

I remember they headlined a gig I went to, there were also Moonspell, Turisas and Dead Shape Figure. Those 3 bands kicked ass. Then it's COF time and on the set they put fake flames (the kind made of fabric that flutters thanks to a fan underneath). They start playing and then Dani Filth shows up with a dad bod and moving around like in the Bethe Correia entrance gif. We had to leave in the middle of the second song because my then girlfriend couldn't stop laughing uncontrollably.

They don't even fit a genre of DSF and Turisas (Moonspell obviously yes, but Moonspell are so much better in every aspect)

Lol, I don't actually have experience with CoF, it was mostly random joke.

This story does convince me, that the whole latex, spikes, make up and wax seems very forced and looks crappy without photoshoots etc.

Who the fuck listens to garbage like that LOL

Well, I don't get generic rap gibberish many fighters walk out too, but I don't judge and police.

Let people listen what they want.

Well, I don't get generic rap gibberish many fighters walk out too, but I don't judge and police.

At least there were Gabriel Gonzaga, Joachim Hansen, Josh Barnett...a bit of Arlovski.
And Condit.

Who the fuck listens to garbage like that LOL
I kno i kno
Not real metal, not tru satan worship.
No blistering riffs, half ass act, not dimmu borgir, no actual church burning, not complicated enough, not dark tranquility, not burzum, not the third reich.

Actually i dont even like cradle of shit but the chick does resemble Val in the video

Last edited:
I kno i kno
Not real metal, not tru satan worship.
No blistering riffs, half ass act, not dimmu borgir, no actual church burning, not complicated enough, not dark tranquility, not burzum, not the third reich.

Actually i dont even like cradle of shit buts the chick does resemble Val in the video

Dark Tranquillity is not a black metal, friend. It's Gothenburg death. Apples and oranges :)

Dark Tranquillity is not a black metal, friend. It's Gothenburg death. Apples and oranges :)
Bro i know better to back out when genre and tru origin talk comes up. Endless arguements, elitist w/e.

Regardless i like metal, guitar, band music in general. I like apples and orange, sometime ill eat both at the same time.

Lol, I don't actually have experience with CoF, it was mostly random joke.

This story does convince me, that the whole latex, spikes, make up and wax seems very forced and looks crappy without photoshoots etc.
I like pretty much all metal, but Cradle of Filth...kinda catchy, but they're, IMO, NOT real black or symphonic metal. I think they're a less "black" version of Dimmu Borgir. Behemoth is pretty amazing, though.

Back