Why did Megan Anderson pull out against Cyborg?

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I haven't seen a reason for Megan's pull out against Cyborg vs. "personal reasons". Anyone know why she pulled out? I searched and couldn't find it.

She had a personal interest in not taking a Cyborg punch to the face.

She mated with Corey Anderson to produce the True Next Anderson, who will be the savior of MMA in the 2030's.

Same reason they all pull out. They worked too hard for too long to just fight a cheater and flush it all down the toilet.

fear-logo.jpg

I haven't seen a reason for Megan's pull out against Cyborg vs. "personal reasons". Anyone know why she pulled out? I searched and couldn't find it.

Yes, a random sherdogger knows, those idiotic mma journalists couldn't get it out of her.

Same reason they all pull out. They worked too hard for too long to just fight a cheater and flush it all down the toilet.

Yeah and where's that going to lead her? She fights at Featherweight and all roads lead to Cyborg in that division. She may as well just retire if she's too good to take that fight.

If that's the case Megan should not have signed to fight Cyborg, she should have stayed in Invicta and defended her title.

She was scared, talked smack and didn't think she'd actually get the fight. Once the contact was sent she panic signed and a week later had "personal issues" issues being fear.

I honestly think it's the same reason Cyborg is the most avoided opponent ever :

Other women start studying her tapes of past fights when they start training for her and realize they are essentially fighting a man. It's really that simple.

The way cyborg fights is completely unlike any other women MMA fighters. She fights like a big ass dude.

Can we at least give the fighter the benefit of the doubt before...oh wait this is sherdog.

We don't know yet, but let's wildly speculate...

Her being scared doesn't make much sense as she asked for the fight and then signed the contract, even though she already had an Invicta fight signed (which would've been a convenient excuse if she was ducking Cyborg), she's not injured, doesn't have VISA problems and hasn't failed a drugs test (as far as we know).

So, from this, I conclude either a) preggers b) herpes or c) coke habit.

i think meg realized she needs 5 years worth of steroiding to compete with cyborg

To take your girlfriend out to a motel and bang her out.

Who fucking knows, and why do you care at this point?

Go ask her or read her twitter.

Back