[GIF] Chiesa was out for a split second after the stoppage

I wanted Chiesa to win, but Mario's stoppage was appropriate. Chiesa was either out or a second away from being out.

He was done. And as much as I dont like Luke Thomas hes right. He stopped intelligently defending himself. No need to go out. He stopped defending with his hands, his face showed he was a gonner, 1 or 2 sec. and his hands would fall. No need for it.

He was done. And as much as I dont like Luke Thomas hes right. He stopped intelligently defending himself. No need to go out. He stopped defending with his hands, his face showed he was a gonner, 1 or 2 sec. and his hands would fall. No need for it.
This. I watched Luke's video too. Spot on. Another second or two more wasn't going to change the outcome. Mario made a good call, and it's a shame he's getting so much flack for it.

Kevin Lee has warped my views on things, he savaged Chiesa and called out Khabib.

The man talks rubbish, but hes started to become someone to watch. I can digggg it

See, the thing is, when you go out, you do not realize that you were out. Just look at Tiki vs Hobbie. Tiki was legit knocked dead but did not even realize it. I just had surgery, was out for four hours, and when I woke up, I asked "how much longer until the anesthesia kicks in?" Lol

Homeless Jesu was out and thought he was hand fighting but was instead going to sleep. I think Yamasaki should be commended as he very well likely prevented him from receiving further brain damage; when the brain aint getting oxygen, that aint a good thing.

Last edited:
he can bitch all he wants.. he was going nite nite

I wanted Chiesa to win, but he was done.

Go watch his post fight press interview he explains the defence.

Dude got choked out in front of his mother. That's after MC attempted to defend her honor. That's embarrassing as fuck.

He got punked at the press conference and he got punked in the fight. Let's all move on.

Kevin Lee has warped my views on things, he savaged Chiesa and called out Khabib.

The man talks rubbish, but hes started to become someone to watch. I can digggg it
I can, you know, dig it....ya know? You know, I am, ya know, down with Kevin "you know" Lee hype train. Ya know?

GOAT trash talk fight = Johnny "You know what I mean - Pig Pigg" Hendricks vs Kevin "you know" Lee

motherfucker needs to stop complainingg

Completely agree with you.

There have been quite a few controversial stoppages recently but this isn't one of them.
-Also, 26 seconds left in the round and Chiesa was in that position?!... it's over

He has nothing to complain about...
7t4f8.jpg

He might have been going out, but he deserves a chance to go out on his damn shield.

He could have came back too. MMA is crazy like that, we all know this.

He has come back from having his back taken numerous times.

It didnt look good but Lee and Chiesa were robbed by Yamasucky.

See, the thing is, when you go out, you do not realize that you were out. Just look at Tiki vs Hobbie. Tiki was legit knocked dead but did not even realize it. Homeless Jesu was out and thought he was hand fighting but was instead going to sleep. I think Yamasaki should be commended as he very well likely prevented him from receiving further brain damage; when the brain aint getting oxygen, that aint a good thing.
what? you are supposed to lift the arm and let it flop to the ground to see if they are out. Mario is a retard

You can't assume only because he stopped hand fighting that he wasn't defending himself. Perhaps the choke wasn't tight or he felt Kevin Lee's grip was becoming weaker.

Maybe it would be a good stoppage in 2 seconds, maybe he was almost out. We'll never know though.
Not protecting your face from punches is one thing, trying to simply resist a submission is a completely different one and it's doable a lot of times.

Would it be fair if Yamasaki stopped when Thompson got caught in that tight guillotine by Woodley and for a few seconds seemed to just hang in there?

I wanted Chiesa to win, but Mario's stoppage was appropriate. Chiesa was either out or a second away from being out.
Ref isn't supposed to stop a fight for submission unless a fighter taps, goes out cold or a limb snaps...PERIOD.

Back