• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 501827

:mad:

10000792.gif

This thread will be good.

STFU, Bisping!

Fedor never got busted, despite fighting in US a lot.

Bisping uses his show to say the most shocking, attention grabbing things he can possibly say. And to make excuses for not fighting.

I'm kind of surprised people link to it so regularly on this board.

Damn. This will go down well.

meh.
nobody will remember you in 10 years, mikey.
flap your mouth all you want now.
you're a night guard in a Twin Peaks episode. that's your future after mma.

LEL never mind that he is 40 years old with nearly 3 DECADES worth of wear n tear from MMA and Combat Sambo.

That goof will say anything to get attention lol. Its how he kept his mediocre career in the UFC alive for the past decade.

<NoneOfMy>

Bisping uses his show to say the most shocking, attention grabbing things he can possibly say. And to make excuses for not fighting.

I wonder how many people listen to his podcast. Like 10 people? Does he actually believe this garbage or is he just trying to promote his shitty podcast? I could see him honestly believing it.

Yeah they're doing his shitty work for him, the cunt.

Roids ain't got nothing to do with slowing down with age (something these TRT cucks know nuthin' about) and a cracked chin. Did Fedor ever take PEDs during his Pride days? Possibly, but if he did it wasn't as apparent as the majority of fighters. Seriously, when has Fedor not have a gut? He's always been an undersized HW that could easily make 205 if he put the ice cream down.

I wonder how many people listen to his podcast. Like 10 people? Does he actually believe this garbage or is he just trying to promote his shitty podcast? I could see him honestly believing it.
I listen to quite a few MMA podcasts but I couldn't imagine listening to a fighter only talk about himself and every time he talks about someone else, he's just making outrageous claims and putting them down.

Michael is a scum bag.

Back