"tainted supplements"

neil_totally

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, but....

WHY would a supplement be tainted? Because the manufacturer wants their customers to get better results, so adds shit they shouldn't? Accidentally because of how & where the product is made? None of the above?

also you will probably notice that many of the banned substances are pretty much harmless.

WHY would a supplement be tainted? Because the manufacturer wants their customers to get better results, so adds shit they shouldn't? Accidentally because of how & where the product is made? None of the above?
For all the reasons you mentioned.

I made a thread about it after seeing a video of Team Alpha Male with their supplement supplier.

These supplements are NOT made in a control environment and the manufacturers are under no obligation to tell the FDA or you what's in them.

So, they can put anything in them. Of course, they make sure the dose is not going to kill the average person, because that's not good for business.

You have to invest money to test the supplement yourself, to make sure it is what is labelled on the bottle and it is the correct dosage.

That is just too expensive to be practical for the average fighter.

I will give all fighters the benefit of the doubt if USADA can prove the supplement was tainted.

There is 0 control by a federal agency on the supplement industry. Labels that say "proprietary blend" can literally have anything in it. Most of the crap on the market all buys its base product, for example protein, from the same distributor and then adds their own label.

Theyre all cheaters

Its easier that way
13549557_208309062902422_553378639_n.jpg

You make a product that gets people results.

They continue to but not knowing whats actually in it..

FDA gives you a 250k fine after you've made millions.

Pretty simple.

The supplement industry is not regulated, nobody knows what's in them

athletes who face testing should not use supplements

If my career involved getting tested I would test any supplement before taking them. Yeah, even dick pills.

The tainted supplement excuse is overused.

No such thing. It is just a get of jail free card cheaters like Romero and Jones use to avoid lengthy suspension.

No such thing. It is just a get of jail free card cheaters like Romero and Jones use to avoid lengthy suspension.

You don't know what you're talking about. Tainted supplements are a legit issue in the supplement industry.

To anyone saying it's made up... It's not.

Just please do some research on it. Supplements are barely regulated. One facility might make 50 different supplements for 7 different companies. Do you all think they're actually properly cleaning and sanitizing after each batch is done.

the same bins and mixers are used to hold many different substances. if they aren't thoroughly cleaned after each substance, the next substance will become tainted with the prior substance

You don't know what you're talking about. Tainted supplements are a legit issue in the supplement industry.

Supplements are a legit issue in the Supplement industry.

I remember the nastiest trick I was taught and used to get an edge was soaking my hands in vinegar and piss and then doing grinding and punches into wet sand to make them hard and sharp.

If you got to take supplements you are a beta :eek::eek::eek: and shouldn't be figjting anyways.

Back