UFC 214: Cormier vs. Jones 2 Promo

The beginning of that song made me think of this immediately......chills...hah.

Good shit though, man. You're the guy I was tweeting with about the poster aren't you? :p

Very nice promo sir.

I was afraid that it will concentrate on their fake feud.
But you, instead, focus on preparations and moments from their fights. Kudos!
Thank you! That was actually what I was going for. I had a little bit of their beef but my mindset was that it speaks for itself, I don't have to just inflate the promo with trash talk, know what I mean? Of course some fights help if you add that in but I felt like this one didn't need that. Just a tad at the start so it didn't feel as "empty" as I guess it felt like during editing.

Yooouuuuuu and meeeeee...

Love it.

Wanted hype, got hype.

The beginning of that song made me think of this immediately......chills...hah.

Good shit though, man. You're the guy I was tweeting with about the poster aren't you? :p

Oh shit! I saw the name Drake, immediately thought of our Twitter convo haha. Yup, same guy.

Thanks man. I wholeheartedly appreciate it. These things, while they take a while since I like to go into meticulous detail, are SO worth it and so fun to make.

Yooouuuuuu and meeeeee...

Love it.

Wanted hype, got hype.

Woooo! That is always the end goal with any promo I think, is to make people feel hype. I definitely feel like the ending where it ramped up helped with that. Glad ya liked it my man!

Oh shit! I saw the name Drake, immediately thought of our Twitter convo haha. Yup, same guy.

Thanks man. I wholeheartedly appreciate it. These things, while they take a while since I like to go into meticulous detail, are SO worth it and so fun to make.
Well keep it up! ;)
It's good work.

I don't really get hyped up for this fight, not anymore, because the chance that this fight won't happen on the 214 card is pretty good, either DC pulls out with an injury, or Jones does some crazy shit.

Good work.

I'm ready for this one!

I don't really get hyped up for this fight, not anymore, because the chance that this fight won't happen on the 214 card is pretty good, either DC pulls out with an injury, or Jones does some crazy shit.
last time jon did some crazy shit was 2+ years ago lol

What was Manuwa doing in there for 2 seconds?

What was Manuwa doing in there for 2 seconds?
If you pay attention to the lyrics there, you'll notice they go as follows: "There are vultures in line salivating", which Manuwa is, so I thought it was appropriate to put him there.

JBJ3.gif

Back