Be a man! Take a stand on Robbie vs Cowboy!

Typrune Goatley

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
(Can we get a poll please?)

Robbie Lawler vs Donald Cerrone at UFC 213 is a very difficult fight to pick because many of us are long time fans of both fighters.

Both dudes are the definition of a real fighter. Someone who never backs down from another man. Both have been through many wars and have sustained much damage over their long careers. Nobody wants to see either guy derailed on a quest back to title contention.

But alas the Just Bleed Gods have chosen these two warriors to do battle on July 8th, 2017.

It is likely you are a fan of both sides but the time has come to make your prediction on this brutal brawl. Who will emerge victorious in this war of dangerous veterans?

images-4.jpg

images-5.jpg

I am picking "Ruthless" Robbie Lawler to TKO Cowboy in the 2nd. I think Donald will land a few kicks in the 1st round to keep Robbie at bay but I believe it will only be a matter of time before Robbie gets close enough to land a bomb to rock Cowboy and then swarm for a TKO finish.

2017-06-28-01-55-39--923905550.jpg

Who do you think will win?

Competitive first round. Robbie takes off the second(as he does), easily goes to Cowboy. Round three = last round Robbie...turns it up & finishes Cowboy by TKO.

Ruthless

$

Competitive first round. Robbie takes off the second(as he does), easily goes to Cowboy. Round three = last round Robbie...turns it up & finishes Cowboy by TKO.
<DisgustingHHH>

Robbie takes it. I won't cheer against or for either guy though. Just hoping for a spectacular display of violence.

Love both guys, but don't think this is going to be the war everyone hopes for. I think lawler finishes cerrone relatively easily.

Lawler tko.

2 of my favorite fighters. Unfortunately someone has to lose and cowboy is just to hittable.

I can see it going either way. Robbie has the better chance of ending it in three. That being said...

War Cowboy!!!!!!

Gotta cheer on the underdog

Last edited:
It's not a hard fight to predict. Cerrone sucks against guys that can strike, move forward and apply pressure. Robbie's bread and butter is exactly that.

The only time Cerrone has success is when he gets comfortable and has space to start Teeing off kicks against opponents. Lawler will have none of that.

Robbie TKO round 1 if not early round 2 if Jabroni somehow manages to survive the first.

unfortunately Cerrone seems to choke in important fights. would be cheering for Cowboy, but I guees Lawler is the more probable winner.

not-interested_o_587887.jpg

This is a bs fight. Former champion fighting a washed up fighter. Dont get me wrong, I too think that Cowboy is a very likeable person and hes sure capable in beating my ass.. But seeing how Masvidal cornered and dominated him I give Cowboy 0 change.

And Lawler is weak for taking this fight. Let him fight someone on the way up instead on the way down.

Either way this fight is not relevant to my interests.

(Can we get a poll please?)

Robbie Lawler vs Donald Cerrone at UFC 213 is a very difficult fight to pick because many of us are long time fans of both fighters.

Both dudes are the definition of a real fighter. Someone who never backs down from another man. Both have been through many wars and have sustained much damage over their long careers. Nobody wants to see either guy derailed on a quest back to title contention.

But alas the Just Bleed Gods have chosen these two warriors to do battle on July 8th, 2017.

It is likely you are a fan of both sides but the time has come to make your prediction on this brutal brawl. Who will emerge victorious in this war of dangerous veterans?

View attachment 243985

View attachment 243987

I am picking "Ruthless" Robbie Lawler to TKO Cowboy in the 2nd. I think Donald will land a few kicks in the 1st round to keep Robbie at bay but I believe it will only be a matter of time before Robbie gets close enough to land a bomb to rock Cowboy and then swarm for a TKO finish.

View attachment 243989

Who do you think will win?

Lawler is THE guy to capitalize on Cerrone's vulnerable midsection.

Cerrone will have his moments, but Robbie will TKO him within 3 rounds with some body punishment

not-interested_o_587887.jpg

This is a bs fight. Former champion fighting a washed up fighter. Dont get me wrong, I too think that Cowboy is a very likeable person and hes sure capable in beating my ass.. But seeing how Masvidal cornered and dominated him I give Cowboy 0 change.

And Lawler is weak for taking this fight. Let him fight someone on the way up instead on the way down.

Either way this fight is not relevant to my interests.

Everyone is capable on beating your ass. You're a stupid person and Cowboy is top 10 WW for a reason.
There is no shame that top 5 and top 10 WW clash.

Back