do people really believe Yoel's 'tainted supplement' story?

Pied Piper

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the oldest trick in the book. NFL players have used this excuse copious times. remember deer antler spray?

I want to know if anyone on these boards genuinely believe in the 'tainted supplement' or 'dick pills' excuse.

because I don't buy any of it

Realistic question : Do you believe any top 5 is drug/roid/supplement free ? i doubt that

I believe that they found a supplement that had some cadarine in it anyways

USADA accepted his story, they know better than you.

Leave it alone, if we lost Romero vs Whitttaker at this point the UFC might actually go in to bankruptcy, that is how shit it is right now.

dont you hate it when supplements get tainted. Its gotta be such a hassle.

BREAKING: the producer of Jon Jones Dick pills "accidentally" put some PED's in the one and only pill Jon just happened to take. The Dick pill ingredients and the PED's were laying right next to each other in the assembly line...common mistake guys.

Reminder: Jones was like 27 and needs Dick pills, also not suspicious.

BREAKING: the producer of Jon Jones Dick pills "accidentally" put some PED's in the one and only pill Jon just happened to take. The Dick pill ingredients and the PED's were laying right next to each other in the assembly line...common mistake guys.

Well yeah he needed them because remember his dick is sooooo huuuuge

I think what's even more suspicious is who needs dick pills when you're a cokehead.

It's not like they bought his story. They buy a lot of people stories, but his story, they just found out to be true.

Doesn't speak to whether or not Yoel knowingly used supplements that he figured would have been tainted for his athletic benefit, but the shit he was taking did have exactly what he got popped for, in similar levels, in unopened containers of it. So it's not just like any other "Oh, those evil supplements are to blame, how dare they be mislabeled. I'm sure it was just one of those things."

I think what's even more suspicious is who needs dick pills when you're a cokehead.
giphy.gif

I know more than USADA and can confirm Yoel is indeed a steroid popping scum bag

Not for one minute.

I think every non-SBG and Bang Muay thai product has taken PED's

Bisping needle gif here

I do, honestly if USADA said so it should be true, why would they lie? they don't gain anything, also Yoel is not any kind of superstar or draw for USADA or the UFC to pull that story, USADA have been ruthless with everybody so I don't see any reason why would they give a pass Yoel, now do I believe Yoel is 100% clean? hell no!

The supps were tainted so his excuse was spot on. He could easily have known about it being tainted before hand.

It is his responsibility to know what he is taking and he should only be taking recommended supplements. It is his fault and he gained from it so he is not innocent in all of this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back