Mark Kerr

ya its old
good watch tho

but old around here is anything outside of the last 24 hours!

Anyone see this fairly recent video-

People make fun of him but i'd argue he's doing much better than when he was a fighter. Make a good living selling cars or stick needles in my ass and suffer brain damage?

images

Anyone who makes fun of him are the scum of the earth. And I gaurantee those who do have never fought professionally. Respect this man!

War Smashing Machine - a great lesson for any fighter or any athletic competitor for that matter to learn from.

There was another post recently that showed him with his hand raised for a fight. He definitely looked out of shape but not like he was in the video above. Has he fought more than a bag of cheetos in the last 2 years?

No what struck me about the video is how he changed physically. I'm pretty much the same age, and time is a bitch, but he was solid back in the day.

He looks rough but it sounds like his mind is healthy, which is great.

Last edited:
Good for him. One of the toughest fights some people have is getting sober. Not so much because of the physical aspect but because of the psychological toll it can take on someone. Hopefully he continues down the path he's on. He may not be in the same shape but he's probably in a better space all around then he has been in a long time.

he's 1 of the nicest and most genuine guys you would ever meet-

not only a sincere terror in the cage or training,

but he also inspires and impacts scores of men in 12 step programs- easily 1 of the most articulate, humble, yet inspiring speakers in the 12 step circuit.

We all need to find inspiration, solace, peace, well being from this man's story as Mark Kerr is inspirational. He fought the fight as a giant in the sport and now needs to fight the fight as a true world champion in life. A son at a time, sobriety at a time, a car sold at a time, one cool sip of water and a roof overhead. The rest will come...

mad respect to Mark Kerr for being such an honest guy. I'm really happy that he's doing well.

Back