Jones vs DC is only notable fight on the horizon

La Elefante

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
pathetic state the UFC is in. Half the cards aren't even worth the time it takes to find a stream.

I'm looking forward to Romero vs Whittaker.

Nunes vs Bullet could be a seriously good fight. If it goes anything like their first one. If that fight had two more rounds. There would have been a different result.

Hopefully they'll have lots of press conferences with face-offs then.

I hope you're right, but Bones might have his number.

I really want to see a trilogy fight.
Technically, counting the brawl, this scheduled fight would be the third.

I hope you're right, but Bones might have his number.

I really want to see a trilogy fight.
all the stuff he's been through including his recent family stuff...he's going down

Casual fans need the name recognition.

There are a fuck load of great fights coming up in all actuality.

all the stuff he's been through including his recent family stuff...he's going down
Theres definitely no better time for DC to beat him. Jones is rusty and possibly not mentally at his strongest. DC is getting old, so he needs to do it this time. If Jones beats him here, thats basically it.

Jones will go to Bellator when Dc breaks his Bones like skeletor

No the difference is I don't want to fuck nor do I want to be in a relationship with any of the women Jones has at his dispose even though they are very attractive. He, on the other hand more than likely wants to fuck the girl on his profile knowing damn well she takes more bones than a Jurassic park exhibit and his probably getting her guts screwed out while he's jacking off to her. Like I said, he's a cuuuuuck.
Wrong thread, I think.

They destroyed the game with women and WWE personalities.

If you can't find it in you to get up for UFC 213 and namely Lawler vs Cerrone and Whittaker vs Romero. If you are too casual to not know Gaethje vs Johnson is a banger. Than that is on you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back