ROMERO V WHITTAKER - WHO WINS AND HOW

ivory suit

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This is an amazing matchup

12 months ago, Whittaker would be a huge underdog, however now he is favorite on some betting markets.

Does Yoel try and take him down or will he stand with him?

I'm so excited about this fight!

Whittaker TKO 2nd round or Yoel KO 3rd round

I have to go with Whittaker and probably by finish too.

Whittaker KO in the 3rd or 4th round. Age (stamina) and style match-up in effect here I believe.

50/50 Someones being finished.
Im cheering for Romero though since his win streak is much much more impressive down to actual performances and fighters hes beat. Also hes had to deal with lots of trash talk and mocking from Bisping. He deserves it more. But may the best man win.

Yoel should take it, but Robert has surprised me pleasantly multiple times now
Rooting for Bobby knuckles but would bet on Bowel

tuff fight too call.

super intriguing matchup. Yoel is usually super super patient. funny thing is he isn't really and offensive wrestler usually. but when he does wrestle he is the fucking best. weidman got 2 flash knock downs but then romero whipped his ass, ragdolled his way out of any trouble.

If I were whitaker i would start fast but cautions. Becuase Romero won't be attacking off the bat and you can drain his gas tank too.

I am rooting for Romero though just so I can see bisping shit his pants

My mind says Whittaker but I have a feeling Yoel is going to knock him out

Whittaker has the better chance IMO. Yoel's game has always been iffy and temperamental. However, its impossible to write off Romero, he can change a fight so quickly.

Think Whittaker survives an early storm and gets a 3rd round TKO

Whittaker after Yoel gasses. Probably around the end of the 3rd round.

Everytime I watch Yoel fight, I keep thinking, "this guy is gonna gas out, and then get finished," and he keeps proving me wrong time and again.

They would both beat Bisping. Can't wait for this fight.
WAR WHITTAKER

Romero is not going to have an answer for Whittakers boxing. Sucks because I love watching Romero fight.

Back