IF Evinger beats Cyborg at UFC 214....first 2 division WMMA champion?

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
SO since Cyborg is now facing current Invicta FC women’s bantamweight champion Tonya Evinger with the 145 pound title on the line, if Evinger wins in an upset will she be the first two division WMMA champion?

I get the organizations are dif but does the UFC championship come with a contract for her? Hows this work?
Evinger drop the INVICTA BW title if she wins the UFC 145 belt?

The only thing Cyborg might lose to is the weight cut. Never seen someone act like they were going to die like that.

The only thing Cyborg might lose to is the weight cut. Never seen someone act like they were going to die like that.
When has Cyborg had a bad weight cut other than the UFC making her drop to 140 ?

By 2 division champ do you mean counting the Invicta 135 along with the UFC 145?

If not, I highly doubt it. I think both Shev and Nunes are actually worse matchups for Evinger than Cyborg stylistically.

Better line up 2-3 more chicks in case none of them show up!

When has Cyborg had a bad weight cut other than the UFC making her drop to 140 ?

Oh maybe the time she weighed over by six pounds then rigged the scale and claimed her wet swimming suit is what made the difference.

If Evinger wins... Yeah, right.

Fucking insanity.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

i highly doubt evinger will mount much offence
rooting for any cyborg opponent though

If Evinger wins, hopefully that's the last nail in this division's coffin. Plus it would be funnier than fuck.

SO since Cyborg is now facing current Invicta FC women’s bantamweight champion Tonya Evinger with the 145 pound title on the line, if Evinger wins in an upset will she be the first two division WMMA champion?

I get the organizations are dif but does the UFC championship come with a contract for her? Hows this work?
Evinger drop the INVICTA BW title if she wins the UFC 145 belt?
Not at all gonna happen, but if so, get Gina on P90X or Crossfit, or whichever is the newest thing that does't cause joint damage or hysteria. Time for a lil fap down memory lane.
<7>

Evinger is going to try for a takedown, eat a giant knee, then elbows and punches, before ref calls it. 25 second TKO.

By 2 division champ do you mean counting the Invicta 135 along with the UFC 145?

If not, I highly doubt it. I think both Shev and Nunes are actually worse matchups for Evinger than Cyborg stylistically.
Cyborg is the worse stylistic match up for any female MMA fighter on the planet.

Wait what?

The Fuck happened to Megan Anderson?

She'll be fighting someone twice her weight... sounds about right.

Surely she isn't the champ anymore or wont be by fight night. But yeah, I guess.

Back