Megan Anderson Out of UFC 214, Cyborg to Face Invicta BW Champ,Tonya Evinger Instead

Who wins?

• Total voters
Cyborg vs Evinger!!!!!! I am pumped

Wow, I knew that overhyped chick didn't want none.

Oh and now Tonya Evingers gross ass is in the UFC, Fertitas must just be laughing their asses off at this clown show.

NOOOOO The Next Anderson's coronation has been delayed!

It would be great if Evinger wrestlefucks Eyeborg though.

Anderson did all the bitching, only to pull out a week later.

Only upside to this is that Evinger is going to get destroyed. It won't be pretty.

Props to her for stepping up though. Fighting Cyborg on short notice like that isn't an easy task.

FUCK...

Oh, well. Seeing Evinger get the shit kicked out of her will give me GREAT pleasure.

Is it a title fight? UFC needs that champions clause for when Cyborg's contract expires

WTF. she just posted about getting tested.

ESPN said she pulled out for "personal reasons". interesting. said she would fight her at a later date. hmm... not a good turn of events for your career. it's bad to tease fans like that and then disappoint them.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
This highlights that in order to have a proper division you need 20 ppl minimum and I say that as a fan of Cyborg's fights.

Okay I'm definitely not watching this now.

Is normal.

I love that this weight class is so nonexistant that she's now fighting a woman from a lower weight class again. I mean, what the fucking fuck?

There are plenty of meaningful matches to make in other weight classes. Why does this garbage ass shit show exist?

Back