Why chiesa hating on yamasucki? He should be thanking him for giving him an excuses...

Cuz if he didn't hate on him it wouldn't be an excuse

Chiesa is an annoying individual, Lee should be the one angry.

Yeah Lee should be insanely angry for the ref letting him split the head of his opponent open with illegal elbows.

Chiesa has every fight to be angry with Mario because he did a poor job reffing this fight from start to finish.

Lol Chiesa wasnt getting out of that choke. Maybe he shouldn't have attempted these sloppy submissions only to lose position to a superior grappler

When will MMA fans learn that nothing is certain in cage-fighting?

he had been squeezing for the choke for like a minute and didnt get it. Even if it was in, its doubtful that he had the strength to finish him. non-manlet shertists who train would know this.

I've been saying Chiesa was a cry baby since before he fought (and owned) by Masvidal.
I dunno...but I'm betting that "cryin'" Chiesa runs out of the cage again if he loses.
He's a dumbass millennial from PNW. His nappy beard doesn't match his beta personality and he probably tucks his dick in.

Regardless of the stoppage being good or bad, Yamasaki has gotten away with being an incompetent ref for a long time

I don't think it was a good stoppage, it was a bit premature, but I don't think he would have gotten out of the choke. If he was able to escape the choke, I think Lee would have beaten him regardless.
Chiesa did not look good in that fight.

Yeah Lee should be insanely angry for the ref letting him split the head of his opponent open with illegal elbows.

Chiesa has every fight to be angry with Mario because he did a poor job reffing this fight from start to finish.
Mario shoudlve taken a point and stood them up for those illegal elbows. The only meaningful strikes Lee landed were illegal lol.

Lol Chiesa wasnt getting out of that choke. Maybe he shouldn't have attempted these sloppy submissions only to lose position to a superior grappler
That is what i saw too.
Chiesa being sloppy with subs and lost position and got choked.
Lee was sinking him when chiesa was throwing sloppy tri or omaplata

Then complain when the ref actually save his ass.

Fuck that boi

smh...I have nothing more to say about referees nowadays. MMA fights are just turing into glorified sparring grappling matches. Jesus Christ they are fights, in cages that involve these moves called choke holds. Lets just stop every fight when someone is in a choke from now on. Like how PVZ lasted 55 seconds in a RNC against Rose, or the guillotine choke Tyron had on Wonderboy before he got out, the guillotine choke Wand had on Chael this weekend. Thank god Yamasaki wasnt ref in those fights. I think we should just stop them all as soon as they are put in a choke...after all it "woudla ended anyway"..."no way he woulda got out" whatever. For those who say being choked unconscious is bad for the fighter and it shouldn't be allowed if a ref "thinks" its gonna happen, then lets just stop the fights from now when a fighter is mounted before he can take continuous punches to the face regardless if the fighter is defending himself or not. After all its gonna happen "cant be good for his brain". Lee was robbed and so was Chiesa. Chiesa didnt tap or go to sleep per the rules.

if he doesnt hate on him, then the excuse goes away.

Chiesa is an annoying individual, Lee should be the one angry.

Ironic that a guy making this thread which is a damn near duplicate of 100+ other threads that have been made since Sunday night's fights is accusing someone else of being annoying...

But really, if we stopped a fight every time a submission looked locked in, then there would be a lot of unwarranted stoppages. Fighters get out of deep submissions constantly. Hell, earlier that very night we watched a fighter quite literally get the shit choked out of her and she still fought her way through it.

Back