MMA Savant discusses Strabanimal and why he's a great coach. A MUST WATCH

I wish he could convince his so-called champion to defend or quit the fucking sport.

if you listen to kavanagh speak and dont like him, you are a dumbass

extremely well spoken, well thought out and articulate every time i hear him talk, on top of knowing the fight game front to back

also cannot argue with his results. gunnar, gallagher and obviously mcgregor are all top notch fighters

extremely well spoken, well thought out and articulate every time i hear him talk, on top of knowing the fight game front to back

also cannot argue with his results. gunnar, gallagher and obviously mcgregor are all top notch fighters

And honestly, Conor's boyfriend, Artem Lobov, does extremely well considering his obvious limitations.

He shouldn't even be fighting professionally with those arms.

What the fuck is a strabanimal?
Start from the greatest location on the planet, travel up the N15, Strabane.

As the Savant said Gallagher would do a 8hr round trip just to get to Dublin and train for an hour. Dedication!

Hes a bjj guy
All conors losses are via sub

Start from the greatest location on the planet, travel up the N15, Strabane.

As the Savant said Gallagher would do a 8hr round trip just to get to Dublin and train for an hour. Dedication!

Greatest location on the planet? So it's in the United States?

The level on banter on here is so piss-poor these days.

Other than the underground, are there any other mma boards? Reddit?

And honestly, Conor's boyfriend, Artem Lobov, does extremely well considering his obvious limitations.

He shouldn't even be fighting professionally with those arms.
makes up for it in torso

The level on banter on here is so piss-poor these days.

Other than the underground, are there any other mma boards? Reddit?
Are you Bant from the UG? :)

But, yeah, you're right.

I won't watch the video, but can promise it has high levels of cucktitude. Come August, Conor is going to get Rousey'd and the world will be better because of it. Fight me!

Strabanimal? Strawberry banana animal?

strawberrybananasnake-picture-id497090092

Back