Did you guys notice the belly cists on Kevin Lee?

Absolutely Nobody

أكبر munitalP
Banned
Reaction score
I can't find a picture from the Mike "don't you talk about my fucking mother" Chiesa fight.

It kind of looked like this

qtCYana.jpg

Should he see a doctor or do really ripped guys just develop them things?

dude passed 3 random USADA tests this year and 4 last year. Im going to assume hes clean and your'e reaching.

dude passed 3 random USADA tests this year and 4 last year. Im going to assume hes clean and your'e reaching.
He didn't accuse him of anything. He asked a legit question that some of us are probably curious about.

Has a clean guy ever started producing them things on their belly?
Just a philosophical question.

has a clean guy ever started producing them things on their belly?
just a philosophical question

dd0d22faab475fdb3ba83260b2467ce5.png

I don't know. I pay attention to the fights and the skills involved and not what fighters bellies look like most of the time.

I don't know. I pay attention to the fights and the skills involved and not what fighters bellies look like most of the time.
I am not judging. USADA can be sent to space for all I care. Just be honest about it.

It's clear what his agenda is.
I admit I don't know much about TS. Would be cool to see more posters who aren't insinuating anything when making a thread like this.

I for one, am not very familiar with those things on Lee's belly. In fact... I'm not sure if I've never seen them, or if I've just never paid attention.

At least he's not pregnant like GSP.

GSP has those lumps on his abs as well.

Back