Vid.: Shogun training with a smaller Southpaw.

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Could he be preparing for a Hendricks fight in Japan, lol :p Or even cashing a McGregor fight :D

shogun representing the old school in 2017.

Looks slow and old. Hasn't added anything new to his game. Easy to gameplan against.

Just stop, Shogun. It's over. You did well, sir. You did well.

The undefeated USADA GOAT is coming for that strap

Shogun is older and much less dynamic than 10 years ago. And I don't care what anyone says, despite Muay Thai being the most complete striking discipline, it is probably the worst base style for MMA due to the stance.

Shogun vs. Machida 3.
I could be wrong, but isn't Machida's suspension ending soon?
God I hope so, what a shit show by USADA, keeping the greatest martial artist in MMA history out of the Octagon when he doesn't have many years left anyway over an info murcial sup.

Its like Shogun hit his prime again. Must be drinking the same water as young prospect Erick Silva.

Shogun is older and much less dynamic than 10 years ago. And I don't care what anyone says, despite Muay Thai being the most complete striking discipline, it is probably the worst base style for MMA due to the stance.

You'll probably get flamed for that, and I don't completely agree that it is the stance that is the problem. One thing I noticed training traditional Muay Thai coming from a long time boxing background, is that true Muay Thai fighters(I trained and fought in Thailand) just stand and trade in front of each other until someone quits. They definately do not excel at movement.

Training explosiveness with Abdul.

Back