Highlights SPARRING vs tons of TOP UFC Fighters Horn,Kondo,Akiyama,KZ,Chael,Okami,MayhemPlus Kung Fu

DanTheWolfman.com

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

New 10 Min Vid of my Best Highlights SPARRING vs tons of TOP UFC MMA Fighters two UFC LHW Title Contenders Jeremy Horn & Yuki Kondo, Multiple Deep and Pancrase Champions like Anzai that fought in UFC, Akiyama, Korean Zombie, 2 up and coming giant LHW's at KTT, Yushin Okami, Chael Sonnen, Mayhem Miller, and even some Kung Fu with Big Country and Anderson Silva! These are my highlights since I am now old and most my hard MMA sparring days are maybe passing, they all definitely got their licks in too, they are just either my effective or aesthetic highlights! No dis-respect intended to any of these great fighters, some whom kicked my butt overall. Please thumbs up LIKE IT and share if you like it. Thought it my be interesting to see 1 guy the Constant vs so many known fighters. And for fighters out there, LEARN some of the Advanced MMA Neo Striking Combos you see me use more than once some fun tricky stuff to add to your games......

I've got other footage vs small UFC vets like DJ Taiki and Ulka Sasaki which is funny watching me trying to match speed.

P.S. Listen to my Color Commentary for the first 5 live Pancrase Events you can find on FightPass!

Guys please comment bump the thread so others can see....this was a lot of damage to my body over the years,so nice is some people get to take a look.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back