In the ring Siver weighed 173lbs Penn weighed 154lbs

MMAPurity

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
How did Siver gain so much weight overnight? I could see if Brock Lesnar or other heavyweights put on 30lbs after a weigh in. but how in the world does a featherweight put on almost 30lbs over night? I'd like to see everything he ate and drank post weigh in all the way up to the fight. That would be a ton of food, well at least 40lbs of food and liquids. the only way is IV. But IV's were banned because they help flush EPO and other garbage out of his system. just sayin.

30 lbs overnight ?
Glad he is not the one who poo'ed the ring

How did Siver gain so much weight overnight? I could see if Brock Lesnar or other heavyweights put on 30lbs after a weigh in. but how in the world does a featherweight put on almost 30lbs over night? I'd like to see everything he ate and drank post weigh in all the way up to the fight. That would be a ton of food, well at least 40lbs of food and liquids. the only way is IV. But IV's were banned because they help flush EPO and other garbage out of his system. just sayin.

In Soviet Russia, weight puts on you

Tony Ferguson weighs 179 lbs right now and doesn't even have a fight.

It's kind of hard to believe a midget like Siver is 173 lbs in fight shape.

Yea, a real source would be nice as I don't see it reported on any MMA site.

lol, you think a 5'6" dude weighing 173, after cutting to 145 the day before, could go 3 hard rounds like that?

Tony Ferguson weighs 179 lbs right now and doesn't even have a fight.

It's kind of hard to believe a midget like Siver is 173 lbs in fight shape.

I think Tony is lying about the 205. I don't see it. He doesn't stop working out. I think he has a size complex, which i kind of get, because he was an 3 sport athlete growing up.

You must be joking. He was 3 times BJs size

Just like this scenario?
C0T_ggOXcAAYAcU.jpg

Dizz

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 8.12.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 8.12.54 AM.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 10
Remember these guys weigh in the day before in the morning. They have about a day and a half to recover.

I do not know if Siver used an IV or not but I definitely feel it is possible to get your weight back up like that without an IV.

Right after weighing in at 146 if you were to drink ten 16oz water bottles immediately you would already be at 156. Then eating 6 or 7 meals before the fight and a hundred more bottles of water...it is pretty easy to gain weight back after a cut.

But it is possible Dennis used an IV and the fight should be overturned to a NC if they find that to be true.

Jesus BJ's even got whiny fans in the press.

Birds of a flock, and all that....

I'd like to see them weigh fighters when they arrive at the arena on fight night and display that on the screen. It always seems ridiculous to me when the Tale Of The Tape comes up and says both LW fighters weigh 155 when that bears little relation to what I'm watching in the cage.

Of course, they'd still do the commission weigh ins to determine if the fighters qualify for the weight class. I'd love it if weight cutting could be eliminated from the sport but that's probably not realistic so I'd like to at least get accurate information on what I'm watching.

Back