Kevin Lee vs Al Iaquinta 2 anyone?

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Id rather see this than Lee vs Chiesa rematch

I know Chiesa's tough and has a good ground game, but I dont see him being any problems for Lee, and kind of think Chiesas a bit overrated and his win over Deruish, is the only reason hes ranked so high

Al's 8-1 in his last 9 fights, and although hes ranked 10, I think he would be top 5 if he fought more.

Kevin Lee's surging, but he's still young and I dont think he's ready for one of the top guys like Barboza, Khabib or the winner of Michael Johnson/Gaethje

Plus it looks like Eddie Alvarez and Pourier will rematch after their controversial ending

Chiesa can fight Gilbert Melendez which will give Chiesa another big opportunity

$

I'm all for it but they need a press conference where Kevin lee can steal someone else's swag, then iaquinta comes in late and drunk talking mad shit.

Good idea but I think Lee is only fighting Detroit

I would rather see both guys get the promotional push of headlining a FS1 event, rather than third or fourth billing of a PPV card at this point, but as long as the pairing takes place, I'm good with it being placed on UFC 218 in December (Detroit) too. Lee may like a bit of an extended break. He has fought three times in seven months. Barboza may want to fight again before December.

Ferguson vs. McGregor (if he comes back this year)
Khabib vs. Barboza
Lee vs. Alvarez
Iaquinta vs. Poirier
Chiesa vs. Yamasaki

If Poirier is still recovering from the concussion, I want to see Lee vs Alvarez.

Khabib vs. Barboza
Lee vs. Alvarez
Iaquinta vs. Poirier
Chiesa vs. Yamasaki
Not bad, but I see it:

Conor vs Ferguson
Khabib vs Lee
Barboza vs Iaquinta
Alvarez vs Poirier II
Chiesa vs Johnson
Yamasaki vs Dana

Khabib vs. Barboza
Lee vs. Alvarez
Iaquinta vs. Poirier
Chiesa vs. Yamasaki
Ferguson vs Conor will most likely not happen because Thony doesn't bring shit to the PPV table, so just forget about it.

If COnor comes back it is most likely for third one with Nate or maybe GSP? Someone that has atleast has 200-300k loyal fans willing to buy a PPV.

Ferguson vs Conor will most likely not happen because Thony doesn't bring shit to the PPV table, so just forget about it.

If COnor comes back it is most likely for third one with Nate or maybe GSP? Someone that has atleast has 200-300k loyal fans willing to buy a PPV.
Tony should fight for the belt is all im saying.

Khabib vs. Barboza
Lee vs. Alvarez
Iaquinta vs. Poirier
Chiesa vs. Yamasaki
Khabib v Barboza =
o-MONEY-LOSS-570.jpg

Barboza would get so rekt. The fight that needs to happen is Ferg vs Khabib as they are markedly #1 and #2. Let Lee and Barboza fight and have the winner take the loser of Ferg vs Khabib while the Ferg Khabib winner fights for the belt.

No. An Iaquinta rematch would be a step backwards for Lee. He just subbed the number 6th ranked LW in the first round. He should be campaigning for a top 5 opponent.

Iaquinta went on record in an interview that he's just fighting for a check and wants easy fights that will give him the least damage

Back