Felice Herrig reacts to Justine Kish Sh*tty situation, wants rematch with Paige Vanzant

Y'all need to leave that poor girl alone. Kish, I mean.

I'm sure she's embarrassed. And I don't see how it's that big of a deal anyway.

Sherdog acting like a bunch of children over this.

People will forget about it eventually, despite that she showed how tough she was in that fight. Made a fan out of me.

People will forget about it eventually, despite that she showed how tough she was in that fight. Made a fan out of me.

They will never forget, ever. Look at big Tim.

Her twitter response about it so fast after made me a fan.

I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often after weight cutting etc. probably eat a pack of bubble gum next time she fights though it will bind the shit up.

"MMA fans are relentless".

tumblr_nzo42urm2m1v1u6tao1_500.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if Herring's hair still smells like poop today.

Make PVZ vs Herrig 2. That will be very interesting.

And honestly, Felice was very respectful about Kish

This. People shit themselves when the body goes into fight or flight mode. She was probably going out and lost her bowels. It would happen to a lot of people.

Idk she should aim higher than PVZ. I get why she wants a rematch but she should be asking for waterson or claudia

Felice is the one I feel bad for here having to roll around in her opponents shit.

A guy in my year at highschool shat his pants in class, this was in 7th grade, the first year of highschool here. Every single year till school finished (6 years), on the anniversary of shit day, everyone in whatever class room he was in at the time, sang 'happy shit day' to him in the tune of happy birthday. Often many other rooms in earshot would join in, and it got very loud. This happened every single year.

A guy in my year at highschool shat his pants in class, this was in 7th grade, the first year of highschool here. Every single year till school finished (6 years), on the anniversary of shit day, everyone in whatever class room he was in at the time, sang 'happy shit day' to him in the tune of happy birthday. Often many other rooms in earshot would join in, and it got very loud. This happened every single year.
That guy is a millionaire today.

a rematch with PVZ doesn't make much sense honestly

Back