Looks like DJ dodged the bullet Dillashaw doesn't want fight him anymore

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DJ can safely go back fighting people no one has ever heard of before. Dana and the WME must be thrilled about paying him $400k a fight.

aaaaand MM still #1 fighter in the world hater.

DJ can safely go back fighting people no one has ever heard of before. Dana and the WME must be thrilled about paying him $400k a fight.

can you safely go back to your minimum wage job and stop riding DJ's nuts so hard now?

Dillashaw ducked Johnson. Any other opinion on the matter is racist.

How is DJ to blame if TJ decided to not want the fight anymore?

Blame the UFC for not making a deal and trying to force DJ.

lmao. Pretty fucking embarassing. DJ had a hissy fit like a little kid that doesn't want to get a shot at the doctors. Hopefully Dana gets rid of the division like he promised he would do.

Last edited:
can you safely go back to your minimum wage job and stop riding DJ's nuts so hard now?

you can safely go back to cleaning up your parents garage and folding your brothers underoos

Dillashaw ducked Johnson. Any other opinion on the matter is racist.

The obligatory "people of color get special treatment because they see racism where there is none" -post.

Thank God we have experts like you to speak about these things with experience and authority.

No interest in this fight anymore

DJ can continue on with breaking that record i guess, unless Dana closes the division. I'll never watch a fight of his not after this bs.

Never mention DJ in a goat thread ever again

y3PWaHz.gif

We already know hes the number 1 125lb fighter, been so for years.

against weak competition hopefully dana cuts him and that forces mm fight in Asia. I would definitely watch him fight in Rizin or OneC.

i dont think tj doesnt want to fight him, its that DJ kept turning him down

TJ ended MM's championship run and didn't even need to step in the ring.

MM stock took a huge nose dive from this tuck. Normally when i create these DJ posts manlets attack in force, mods moan and groan. Even they understand now mm was only a paper champion at best. well not the mods they prob still moan and groan. I guess the good news for mods is mm is basically irrelevant these days.

against weak competition hopefully dana cuts him and that forces mm fight in Asia. I would definitely watch him fight in Rizin or OneC.
Explain HOW it's against weak competition if he's beaten everyone they put in front of him. UFC even searched around the globe to create a TUF just to find someone to beat DJ.

It's not weak comp. It's because he's so much better than them that they look weak.

Back