tim means vs zak cummings
joachim christensen vs josh stansbury
dominick reyes vs ion cutelaba
justine kish vs jamie moyle
felice herrig vs randa markos
johny hendricks should be cut from the promotion
tim boetsch vs alvey/evans winner
michael chiesa vs kevin lee 2

Justine Kish should be headlining a PPV after that performance.

Why would Stansbury be on be main card over Kimball when Kimball just KO'd him? Neither one of them are main card material.

Like to see Kevin Lee vs. Khabilov. I admit, I underestimated Lee. Even though he was a full Asian guy. Didn't know he was also explosive.

Why would Stansbury be on be main card over Kimball when Kimball just KO'd him? Neither one of them are main card material.
Who said he would be on a main card? He is recaping where they fought yesterday. How many IQ points are you lacking?

Who said he would be on a main card? He is recaping where they fought yesterday. How many IQ points are you lacking?
lol they fought each other, yesterday on Fight Pass. Do we agree on that?
Then in the thread it says "Matches to Make AFTER ufn" then right below that it says "fight pass prelims." Are we cool? Hopefully I'm not moving too fast for ya here bud. The first name is Jeremy Kimball. Do you read that? Go down to the section where it says "main card." Following me Mr. IQ? The 5th fight down it says Christensen vs Stansbury.

Let's recap.....yesterday Kimball and Stansbury fought. Right? Kimball won by KO. Here is the proof http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-112-Chiesa-vs-Lee-58847.
Hopefully I haven't lost you. With Kimball winning by KO and Stansbury getting KTFO, my question is, why would Stansbury get promoted to a main card?

TS is making hypothetical fights, and he did a really nice job, I was simply questioning one single fight. You decided to interject with your own idea, which is fine, up until the point where you decided to bring up my IQ; when in fact you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Go home little boy. Shut down.

aint nobody wanna see that chiesa/lee rematch. Chiesa lost that fight. Whether it was an early stoppage or not he wasnt going to escape that RNC or last until the end of the round.

Felice Herrig vs. Cortney Casey
Justine Kish vs. Angela Hill / Ashley Yoder loser
Carla Esparza vs. Michelle Waterson (or Karolina Kowalkiewicz)
Maryna Moroz vs. Angela Hill / Ashley Yoder winner

lol they fought each other, yesterday on Fight Pass. Do we agree on that?
Then in the thread it says "Matches to Make AFTER ufn" then right below that it says "fight pass prelims." Are we cool? Hopefully I'm not moving too fast for ya here bud. The first name is Jeremy Kimball. Do you read that? Go down to the section where it says "main card." Following me Mr. IQ? The 5th fight down it says Christensen vs Stansbury.

Let's recap.....yesterday Kimball and Stansbury fought. Right? Kimball won by KO. Here is the proof http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-112-Chiesa-vs-Lee-58847.
Hopefully I haven't lost you. With Kimball winning by KO and Stansbury getting KTFO, my question is, why would Stansbury get promoted to a main card?

TS is making hypothetical fights, and he did a really nice job, I was simply questioning one single fight. You decided to interject with your own idea, which is fine, up until the point where you decided to bring up my IQ; when in fact you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Go home little boy. Shut down.
He was making a match for someone who fought on the main card Mr Observant, and BTW calm down

Back