mark hunt as a hypothetical middleweight looking thick solid and tight

He'd gas in 30 seconds.

He'd get destroyed, too much wrasslin and explosive fighters at 185, plus we already saw him get dominated by Moose.

If Mark Hunt was a middleweight, he would fight at or below 185 pounds.

He'd gas in 30 seconds.

How in the fuck would he gas?

If he lost most of his fat, and kept most of his muscle size(no stupid huge ass traps/delts like in the pic)....His cardio would be much better.

Only UFC fans can be so retarded to think, that losing body fat makes people gas.

Now if he cut 25lbs of water weight, then maybe you have a point, since he won't be use to cutting.

LHW would be more realistic tho.

How in the fuck would he gas?

If he lost most of his fat, and kept most of his muscle size(no stupid huge ass traps/delts like in the pic)....His cardio would be much better.

Only UFC fans can be so retarded to think, that losing body fat makes people gas.

Now if he cut 25lbs of water weight, then maybe you have a point, since he won't be use to cutting.

LHW would be more realistic tho.
You're a retard you dunce ... muscle uses more oxygen so if he's gassing out now= with muscle he'd pass out walking towards the scale

You're a retard you dunce ... muscle uses more oxygen so if he's gassing out now= with muscle he'd pass out walking towards the scale

Nobody is saying he will gain muscle...In fact, he will probably lose muscle.

Just because he loses fat, doesn't mean he gains muscle because he looks more shredded....Do you even fucking lift?

Losing the fat will only benefit his cardio.

I think Hunt's muscles would look more useful.

Reminds me of this guy:

Nobody is saying he will gain muscle...In fact, he will probably lose muscle.

Just because he loses fat, doesn't mean he gains muscle because he looks more shredded....Do you even fucking lift?

Losing the fat will only benefit his cardio.
How do you think he would get rid of the fat??? By running? Lmao you clearly don't lift nor have any clue .. build muscle = shed fat.. it's like those idiots that say "I'm bulking to turn it into muscle..." ... doesn't work that way .. you say hunt would not add muscle but shed all that fat... so he'd be just a pile of bones and skin ?? Roy Nelson is fat af and his cardio was pretty dam good tbh

How do you think he would get rid of the fat??? By running? Lmao you clearly don't lift nor have any clue .. build muscle = shed fat.. it's like those idiots that say "I'm bulking to turn it into muscle..." ... doesn't work that way .. you say hunt would not add muscle but shed all that fat... so he'd be just a pile of bones and skin ?? Roy Nelson is fat af and his cardio was pretty dam good tbh

Yes by running or doing any other Cardio.

You're an idiot...If Hunt decided to just do Cardio, he will lose fat and some muscle....and be way more shredded thus he will look more muscular...Is not that hard of a concept.

Typical UFC fan right here....Learn how to lift, kid.

Back