Ngannou vs Derrick Lewis or JDS

Roukas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who would u rather see Ngannou fight? The black beast or JDS? Derrick Lewis just called out Ngannou saying he wants the fight. The fans have long been wanting Lewis vs Ngannou. It is a MYTHICAL fight. I don't see why the hell they don't make that match up. JDS vs Ngannou could be fun too but the way JDS fell against Stipe makes me think he has little left for Ngannou. Black beast gassed in his last fight cause it went 4 rds but if he goes against Ngannou I don't feel like it leaves the first round. Whoever connects first will win. My money is on NGANNOU but it is heavyweight so anything can happen

There's a story line to Ngannou vs Lewis. They both have been talking shit to each other the UFC needs to make this match up now. I don't know what's taking so long in booking Ngannou for a fight. He has been asking for a new opponent on social media for awhile and his past opponent Arlovski has already fought once. Super athletes don't come around this sport too often they need to book him a fight n Derrick Lewis vs Ngannou is the fight they should have made awhile ago.

What do u think? Lewis or JDS or maybe someone else I forgot for Ngannou opponent?

I thought Lewis retired when Hunt beat him? Or has he changed his mind? If he's fighting again he should lose some weight and train some cardio.
If JDS is the only active fighter of the two options I'll go with him.

Ngannou beats Lewis easily anyway as Lewis wasn't/isn't any good but he can hit hard for a fat guy.

I dont give a dusty fuck to watch Derrick Lewis fight anyone. He is the Chris Arreola of heavyweight mma.

JDS. Lewis is still on the come up and there's not that many new heavyweight contenders. Save that fight for a later date.

Back