Kevin Lee continues ducking Khabilov, calls out Khabib for ducking him

Sakuraba7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
8 months since KHABILOV challenged him, and then again following his win at at UFC 206 – Kevin Lee has yet to oblige.

But Kevin Lee's been calling Khabib out for ducking him for the last few weeks now. {<doc}

What's going on here? DUCK calling another man a DUCK? <OKC16>

Last edited:
Lee is a fucking idiot.
Khabib was on ramadan until 2 days ago whereas he had a fight scheduled with Chiesa the entire time.

How the fuck is Tiramisu supposed to be ducking lee specifically? You could make a point that he is ducking Tony, but not Lee.
Wtf??

Khabilov is kind of a step back rankings wise from Chiesa and Trinaldo. It'd be a good match up though, Khabilov is very skilled when he's on but he has looked like a dud a lot, too.

Khabilov is kind of a step back rankings wise from Chiesa and Trinaldo. It'd be a good match up though, Khabilov is very skilled when he's on but he has looked like a dud a lot, too.

He challenged him back in November, buddy. <{hfved}>

Chiesa happened this week.

And that was after Kevin Lee was mouthing off about Russian and Dagestan fighters. Yet, he won't fight Khabilov, but keeps talking about KHABIB...who's not even in the picture?

Khabilov needs more memorable performances if he wants a fight vs Lee.

And that was after Kevin Lee was mouthing off about Russian and Dagestan fighters. Yet, he won't fight Khabilov, but keeps talking about KHABIB.. Who's not even in the picture?
This thread happened today.

Lee was ranked #11 before yesterdays fight while Kabib is ranked #1 so fighting Lee would be a step down

Kabib needs to fight TOny

And that was after Kevin Lee was mouthing off about Russian and Dagestan fighters. Yet, he won't fight Khabilov, but keeps talking about KHABIB...who's not even in the picture?

Just because you call someone out, doesn't mean they're ducking you when they don't accept. If I was in Lee's position after back to back top 10 wins....I'd want a more marquee fight Nate Diaz, Gaethje if he beats Johnson, Khabib, Ferguson or maybe I'Aquinta. Or if the fight gets overturned to a NC a rematch with Chiesa.

Just because you call someone out, doesn't mean they're ducking you when they don't accept. If I was in Lee's position after back to back top 10 wins....I'd want a more marquee fight Nate Diaz, Gaethje if he beats Johnson, Khabib, Ferguson or maybe I'Aquinta. Or if the fight gets overturned to a NC a rematch with Chiesa.

And that's the Entire point behind this thread..... Kevin calling out Khabib for ducking him {<jordan} Breh

Am I crazy or there are some posters on this thread who are still confusing Khabilov with Khabib?

WTF is Khabilov?

Lee probably doesn't know, either. Lee is moving up, and nobody knows who Khabilov is.

I think Khabilov is one of the few LWs that I don't see Lee outwrestling.

And that's the Entire point behind this thread..... Kevin calling out Khabib for ducking him {<jordan} Breh

Lee is just trying to make that fight happen for his career. I also think, Lee thinks he has Khabib Nurmagomedov figured out, has his number. Khabib only has a few fights that make sense at this point, Tony is the most obvious after that it's Gaethje if he wins, Barboza or Lee. Lee just wants Khabib red panty night.

Sean Shelby must have the easiest job in the world, if you believe the nonsense here all the fights in the UFC are made by fighters calling each other out.

But in the real world, the UFC decide who fights who. Just watch TUF, Cody and TJ give opinions on the semi final fights and Dana ignores them both and chose the match ups that neither of them asked for and I doubt any of the fighters wanted either.

Khabilov would cruise to a decision win against Kevin. IMO he's better everywhere except isn't as aggressive looking for subs like Lee

Lee is just trying to make that fight happen for his career. I also think, Lee thinks he has Khabib Nurmagomedov figured out, has his number. Khabib only has a few fights that make sense at this point, Tony is the most obvious after that it's Gaethje if he wins, Barboza or Lee. Lee just wants Khabib red panty night.

Everyone has their reasons for why they do what they do, they all wannabe be #1 contender/champ. I'm trying to point out that there's someone else who's had KEVIN's number for a while now.

Not sure what your arguments are beyond pointing out the absolute obvious. If he's serious about that Khabib fight, then a Khabilov fight should be no problem IMO. Would be great experience if anything.

Khabilov would cruise to a decision win against Kevin. IMO he's better everywhere except isn't as aggressive looking for subs like Lee
8 months since KHABILOV challenged him, and then again following his win at at UFC 206 – Kevin Lee has yet to oblige.

But Kevin Lee's been calling Khabib out for ducking him for the last few weeks now. {<doc}

What's going on here? DUCK calling another man a DUCK? <OKC16>

Kevin Lee would strangle the life out that boy
giphy.gif
Heres what he did to the Russian on a 11 fight win streak
9688989.jpg
9688972.jpg
Benson+Henderson+Rear+Naked+Chokes+Rustam+Khabilov+-+UFC+Fight+Night+Albuquerque.gif
Heres Khabilov getting choked. Kevin would do the same to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lee is #11 and just beat #6...so why would Khabilov even be on Lee's radar, when he isn't even top 15?

Khabib will fight Tony when he comes back whether people like it or not. Kevin Lee is not in Khabib's league at least yet.

Back