Remember how cool and relaxed MMA fans thought Hunt was?

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Before he got a hold of a keyboard. I haven't seen a bigger change of personality since Ike Ibeabuchi. Could this be related to brain trauma? Or would he have been like this if he discovered the internet in his prime?

zGHQb4O.gif

Is there something new I missed? Imho hunt has every right to be pissed off. They have cheated him out of contender fights by constantly matching him up with roided out freaks.

Before he got a hold of a keyboard. I haven't seen a bigger change of personality since Ike Ibeabuchi. Could this be related to brain trauma? Or would he have been like this if he discovered the internet in his prime?

The truth is, we don't know these people. Hunt just did his thing back in the day and seemed like a cool cat, but now that we've seen his personality a bit more it's clear he's a bit of a wally.

Some people just can't be trusted on social media...

I never really thought he was a calm guy. Just tired.

Is there something new I missed? Imho hunt has every right to be pissed off. They have cheated him out of contender fights by constantly matching him up with roided out freaks.

He has a checkered history on social media.

He posted a 12 year olds user-tag (of a games console) and tried get his fans to harass him, the kid was racist towards Mark Hunt or something. I think he was even threatening to get the police involved.

Some homosexual fan sent Mark Hunt pictures of his backside, Mark then publicly posted them online and wanted people to identify the guy.

He shared a video from a gore site of some dude getting his hand cut off (a video from some shithole country, the guy was a thief).

He has banned many of his fans and been a right wee cheeky cunt on twitter and facebook. He has the personality of a petulant teenage girl.

Basically, he's a bit of a prick. Most grown Men would just ignore the illicit pictures they receive (female fighters receive 1000s of such pictures). They wouldn't get their fans to harass a kid and they wouldn't publicly post brutal videos of violence, condoning the acts.

He's a PR disaster.

You can still be cool and relaxed but happen to hate cheaters

tenor.gif

I never really thought he was a calm guy. Just tired.

This. I always kind of had a suspicion he's a shit talking drunk guy behind the scenes, just cause he's fat, and has that IDGAF attitude, but most of the time we've ever heard him speak is right after a brutal fight where he's dead tired.

He posted a 12 year olds user-tag (of a games console) and tried get his fans to harass him, the kid was racist towards Mark Hunt or something. I think he was even threatening to get the police involved.

Some homosexual fan sent Mark Hunt pictures of his backside, Mark then publicly posted them online and wanted people to identify the guy.

He shared a video from a gore site of some dude getting his hand cut off (a video from some shithole country, the guy was a thief).

He has banned many of his fans and been a right wee cheeky cunt on twitter and facebook. He has the personality of a petulant teenage girl.

Basically, he's a bit of a prick. Most grown Men would just ignore the illicit pictures they receive (female fighters receive 1000s of such pictures). They wouldn't get their fans to harass a kid and they wouldn't publicly post brutal videos of violence, condoning the acts.

He's a PR disaster.
Thanks for the response. Crazy. He's the last dude I would imagine would be a social media troll

Thanks for the response. Crazy. He's the last dude I would imagine would be a social media troll

Here's the homosexual fan one.

The facebook post of this was deleted, but the instagram one still exists.

Just so you know I'm not making all this up.

In the cage he's a chubby brawler, online he's a skinny 13 year old girl. It's kinda sad.

Hunt is an islander. He gets mad when people fuck him over in business, but doesn't the time to learn enough about it. iz norml. Hang with islanders and learn these things.

He's a PR disaster.

LOL I didn't even know about some of this. I still wonder if this was a somewhat sudden change or if he was always like this.

I can only think of two sadistic moments years ago. One was automic butt drop on a blown up LHW.

The other one might be the most evil thing I've ever seen a fighter try to do. He fought that 185lb pure boxer Nishijma, he had him on the ground near the ropes standing over him and Hunt tried to stomp on him with both knees on Nishijma's head and neck..with a jump with all of his massive weight..while holding the ropes to balance his kill shot...

Nishijma rolled out and escaped with his life but wow. I never forgot about that. Hell he pretty much tortured the MW boxer the whole fight, could have ended it at any point but dragged out a prolonged beating.

Last edited:
LOL I didn't even know about some of this. I still wonder if this was a somewhat sudden change or if he was always like this.

I can only think of two sadistic moments years ago. One was automic butt drop on a blown up LHW.

The other one might be the most evil thing I've ever seen a fighter try to do. He fought that 185lb pure boxer Nishijma, he had him on the ground near the ropes standing over him and Hunt tried to stomp on him with both knees..with a jump with all of his massive weight..while holding the ropes to balance his kill shot...

Nishijma rolled out and escaped with his life but wow. I never forgot about that.

No offense to Mark but I think he has a low I.Q. His postings online indicate as much and heck...he's a heavyweight fighter who's took some hard blows over the years.

I used to think he was a cool cat too, but having seen his postings online he comes across horribly. He is extremely blunt, forward and vindictive. He seriously comes across as quite a nasty person, with no mute button.

It's no surprise how he's reacted towards the whole PEDs thing over the last lotta' months, given what we know of him from his social media postings.

You're quite literally...

ONE YEAR TOO FUCKING LATE.

He's fought twice since then.

8ba16d2a01aafadafb69580276e9712b.gif

The language Mark uses in front of his son is poor. He actually is a video game troll, sadly.

"cheating little slartttttt"

hes pretty much a standard sherdogger :D

Back