Chiesa: Yamasaki should spend more time go over the rules than making his stupid little heart Symbol

shunK-1fan

Musashi by Decision
@purple
Reaction score
2m669zn.png

lmao
Why don't you spend more time on that rear naked choke defense Michael ?

There's already a million threads about this.

Yamasaki was garbage yesterday
But he robbed Lee of a nice finish, not Chiesa of a good scape

Oh can Chiesa STFU. He was getting owned on the ground and he wasn't doing anything to fight a choke that was deep in. His hands were just floating in the air. Mario's call was early, but it didn't change the outcome. If anything, it saved chiesa some potential brain damage.

He did fuck up.

But his fuck up didn't mean much of anything to the bottom line.

Worry about your own backyard first my man...with all due respect.

Chiesa should be thanking Yamasaki. He would have lost more value in the eyes of UFC matchmakers if he actually got choked out like he inevitably would have. Thanks to Yamasaki he didn't get the value of a proper defeat in the eyes of the people who matter. He may even score another fight night main event in his very next fight instead of ending up on the prelims.

In mainstream professionally run sports they make sure their players do not publicly ridicule the referees. WME should fire Dana White and fine Chiesa.

Chiesa trains with sickjitsu, who is 0-6 2017 IIRC. He can't win until he changes camps.

edit: 1-9 overall either 0-5 or 0-6 in UFC in 2017.

We should replace useless MayMac subforum with LeeCheisa

No! Then all that garbage will be back in the main UFC forum. This shit will die out soon, UFC 213 and the TUF 25 finale are just around the corner. Nobody will be talking about this anymore except for a few diehards.

His hands were just floating in the air.

Nah, they weren't just floating. They were spasming. He lost motor control. Lee is lucky Chiesa didn't poop on him.

Chiesa quit. He gave up. He had lost control of his body. He was out.

Yeah Chiesa needs a little mommy time and then some rnc defense. Asap.

What an asshole. Chiesa was 1-2 seconds away from tapping or going unconscious and he knows it. Now he's trying to play an angle because he's embarrassed he got punked by the guy who punked him at the press conference.

What an asshole. Chiesa was 1-2 seconds away from tapping or going unconscious and he knows it. Now he's trying to play an angle because he's embarrassed he got punked by the guy who punked him at the press conference.

I mean I saw BJ Penn get his ass whooped and nearly stole a draw or a decision and this guy cries about that lol. Ref did a botch job but after a guy passes away in the cage its not really any surprised to see refs jumping the gun at a slight hint of unconciousness. Sure this wouldn't have been lethal if it continued but never the less cut the dude some slack you fucking lost anyway and you know it. How about congratulate your opponent and be a man LOL "He robbed Lee of a win because we know he didn't really beat me" Haahahhahahah yes he did buddy. Yes he did.

Yamasaki fudged last night, but Mike was beat.

Back