Thank god for Dominick Reyes

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
With all the talk about how 205 has been stagnant, it is great to see a young guy coming up strong.

27 Years old
7-0 with 5 KO's, 1 Sub, All first round
Is super athletic and explosive with his strikes.
Southpaw
Still has a chin

Who does he get next? Throw him to the top 15 right off the bat?

If anyone has that GIF from last night, please post it.

very clean accurate striking from Reyes last night, I say give him a few more guys just outside of the top 15 and then throw him to the wolves

Stagnant...

Have you heard of Volkan Oezdemir, or Misha Cirkunov ?

It amazes me when ppl just shoot their mouths off with ZERO consideration of the whole.

This is THE bane of not only the UFC, but of these boards.

Smarten up, ffs.

Stagnant...

It amazes me when ppl just shoot their mouths off with ZERO consideration of the whole.

Smarten up, ffs.

Naming two guys doesn't change the fact that the division has been on the downswing in recent years.

The point was that the division doesn't have that many new guys. Which is an undeniable fact.

Stagnant...

Smarten up, ffs.
Oh shut the fuck up

Any new HW or LHW prospect deserves a celebration. They need to stop those divisions from dying.

We've got a bit of hope with these guys:

Volkan Ozedemir
Misha Cirkunov
Tyson Pedro
Gadzhimurad Antigulov
Dominick Reyes

They're all considered "new blood" The UFC should have paid Nikita Krylov and they'd have a promising stable of new LHWs.

Reyes vs Saki

635897688948655766-1480624398_violet.jpg

Crocopesque in his set ups.

Left straight sets up the left high kick and vice versa.

Bring back Nikki Thrillz. Reyes vs Krylov is fireworks with firework sprinkles on top.

Volkan Ozedemir
Misha Cirkunov
Tyson Pedro
Gadzhimurad Antigulov
Dominick Reyes

They're all considered "new blood" The UFC should have paid Nikita Krylov and they'd have a promising stable of new LHWs.

Don't forget Paul Craig. Couldn't understand a fucking thing during his post fight interview after his first UFC fight but he was fun to watch lol

Don't forget Paul Craig. Couldn't understand a fucking thing during his post fight interview after his first UFC fight but he was fun to watch lol
Yep, him too. LHW will come around eventually. Every division does at one point or another.

very clean accurate striking from Reyes last night, I say give him a few more guys just outside of the top 15 and then throw him to the wolves
That is Bullet hole kickboxing.

Dominick-Reyes-HK-KO-of-Jordan-Powell-R1-2ND-ANGEL-_zpsrj1fcj1l.gif

Reminder that there wasn't just one head kick KO of a taunting opponent this month.

Early days but yeah I'm interested
He's got my attention

Pretty explosive guy. I say let him squash a couple more jobbers to build some highlight reel before throwing him to the wolves.

I was just about to make a thread about him. Between pig rigg missing weight, kish pooping herself and yamasakis blunder his debut got lost in the mix. He's got 2 kos this month and has come out without a scratch. He said he wasts to take a breather but if a fight comes up I'm sure he won't turn it down. I'd like to see him against villante or herman. I'd love to see him against Pedro or craig in the future because I hate when they match up 2 prospects really early on and let them knock each other off instead of building a whole stable of prospects.

Volkan Ozedemir
Misha Cirkunov
Tyson Pedro
Gadzhimurad Antigulov
Dominick Reyes

I'm not sold on Pedro just yet but i'm liking the others! :p

I'm not sold on Pedro just yet but i'm liking the others! :p

Really? Pedro sold me against the BearJew. Way cleaner striking than he had previously shown to go with his good top game.

Antigulov I'm sold on less as he's been given 2 opponents who were pretty easily subbable

Back